Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Presentation wed 9th - west stand upper tickets

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
Hi all

I have my presentation on the 9th Feb.

Did they give any indication in the presentations so far as to how much space there is left up in west "roost" upper?

Are people going in the A or B section?

Ta

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
spare a +3 sir?

beggar.jpg

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Just back from my presentation and bought 2 WSU tickets. I was able to get 2 front row tickets albeit in line with the edge of the penalty area at the South Stand end.

There seemed to still be quite alot of tickets available in the stand although the central section nearer the front has gone.

Would just like to add that the presentation was an excellent and enjoyable event.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I doubt that based on what I have heard from people who have already been . I am not going till 7th Feb and have already given up any hope .....

Unless you want to sit central then I wouldn't worry.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To quote Martyyin Perry

"There is an EXCELLENT view from ALL the seats!"

Im sure there is BUT people have their heart set on certain places and imagine if you wanted, say, back of the north stand and it was already sold out. And not just to Withers STHs but JCLS on the back of someone elses +3.

Id be f***ing annoyed.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Im sure there is BUT people have their heart set on certain places and imagine if you wanted, say, back of the north stand and it was already sold out. And not just to Withers STHs but JCLS on the back of someone elses +3.

Id be f***ing annoyed.

exactly, lot of bad feeling amongst the cronies I sit with about this ......

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
While on about presentations and West Stand availability has anyone else got a presentation on 14th Feb or at an even later date - or is the 14th the last ones?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here