Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Presentation of the Trophy ??

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Anyone know if it will be the Southampton match or Huddersfield....I'm hoping for the latter as I can't make Southampton (work gets in the way of way too much)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm sure the insider side it's up to the Football League but they prefer it to be last day of season (or last home game) so likely to be Huddersfield, innit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will be after the Huddersfield game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If there's a pitch invasion at the end of the game, would that mean we wouldn't get the trophy?

Well we have had two pitch invasions now so pretty pointless to have another one - let's see the presentation and enjoy the moment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well we have had two pitch invasions now so pretty pointless to have another one - let's see the presentation and enjoy the moment.

Agrred - although both pitch invasions were 100% understandable and passionate.

I'm sure the insider side it's up to the Football League but they prefer it to be last day of season (or last home game) so likely to be Huddersfield, innit.
NPower will have a say as well. It's always worth checking with one of the car park stewards at Withdean. Ask an innocent question along the lines of: "Is there a space reserved for a bloke from NPower?"

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would have thought NPower would like to extend their publicity over as long a period as possible... a high profile trophy presentation to Brighton this coming weekend would be a great way to achieve that.

And it would also allow the Huddersfield game to be a more club and fan based 'Farewell to Withdean' event for the Albion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I tossing well hope it's next weekend - mainly from a selfish perspective as I don't have a ticket for the Huddersfield game. :(

It will be at the Huddersfield game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here