Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preferred Albion Kit Manufacturer

Who would like to see make our kit in future?

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Personally not that fussed but don't get the belief from some that adidas or nike would give us some amazing kit and it would sell in bucket loads. It would just be one of their standard designs because we are not big enough that they are going to design one just for us. Can you honestly say you would buy it just because it has a tick or three stripes rather than it being the club you support and made by x company?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Don't mind who the manufacturer is as long as they give us something unique to our requirements not something picked out of a teamwear catalogue

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'd buy it whoever made it but would prefer three stripes.

only stripes that matter are the blue and white ones, vertical across the whole torso.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I couldn't care less who makes our shirt. As long as they don't force Knee Shin Toe Jr to make them for less than $1 a day when he should be in school and that the shirt does our team justice.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
brighton-and-hove-albion-%C4%B0%C3%A7-saha-futbol-formas%C4%B1-1986-1987-s_3487_1.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Adidas

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I couldn't care less who makes our shirt. As long as they don't force Knee Shin Toe Jr to make them for less than $1 a day when he should be in school and that the shirt does our team justice.
Yep.

It's embarassing to see some grown men going on that they don't like our current kits because it's not a famous enough make, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here