Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictable really

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Grimsby lose 6-0 last match ,sack their manager and sell their top goalscorer,confidence must be really low there.But no they stilll manager to turn us over, sort it out Mcghee .

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
They perform and work there socks off against plymouth and have been shit for the best part of all season.
Its not mc ghee its the shite players we are lumbered with although if they can battle against plymouth then why not every fu-cking game,so maybe motivation isn't upto scratch.

Grimsby are shite full stop and we are even worse in a false position:drink:
Clear-out can't come soon enough for these over paid pricks:censored: :shootself

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Reliant said:
McGhee needs to sort things out, or face the consequences

Consequences?? Dick Knight is never going to pay up his contract by sacking him with a two year deal.:nono:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Reliant said:
McGhee needs to sort things out, or face the consequences

He does seem to have trouble motivating the team. Maybe we need to club together to send him on a management course.

:)

It could be that MM is trying to instill the players with some tactical nouse, and work on moves rehearsed in training - and since the players aren't really getting results then motivation and morale is not going to be a factor until they start playing cohesively as a unit.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I wish we had signed Iain Dowie - Palace scored 6 goals yesterday.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
NMH said:
It could be that MM is trying to instill the players with some tactical nouse, and work on moves rehearsed in training - and since the players aren't really getting results then motivation and morale is not going to be a factor until they start playing cohesively as a unit.

The team are well able to play as a cohesive whole as they showed at Rushton and against Plymouth, in particular. I still think that low morale and motivation is at the root cause of our poor performances over most of the season.

Whatever McGhee is saying to the team to gee them up, it is blatantly obvious that it is not working.

How the hell we are still 8th in the table is a complete mystery.

:nono:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dowie left and Oldham scored six. And they did not concede any.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
perseus said:
Dowie left and Oldham scored six. And they did not concede any.

Good point Perseus.

:D

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The results of the last three games were all too predictable. You could'nt help but laugh when on the phone in after the Plymouth match several people were predicting nine points from these 3 games ! With our away form ?????

I'll settle for Falmer YES - and mid table mediocrity this season.

By the way I took my season ticket form in on Friday, checked my statement on line on Saturday night, and it's on there already !

Last year they took 2 months to process my application - this year 1 day ! Are we that hard up ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here