Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

predict the #@!*&in' score v swindon

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
1-0 Swindon.Tight game but Swindon have that little bit more quality up front.With Greer,Brezovan and Murray out,it will prove costly.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1-1 we outpass them but fail to take chances to win

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I'm going through my pre-match pessimist stage. I'm thinking it's the opening day and I have this romantic idea that home teams tend to do better on the first and last day of the season because of the party atmosphere. So I think Swindon will get the win, this board will implode questioning all the signings, bemoaning that we're stuck with poyet for 5 more years and will cost a fortune to pay off, wondering why we let Cox, Dickinson, Forster, Virgo, Crofts go (probably accompanied by threads pointing out they all scored in their games). There will be predictions of doom for this season, sarcastic comments about needing time to gel and so on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I'm going through my pre-match pessimit stage. I'm thinking it's the opening day and I have this romantic idea that home teams tend to do better on the first and last day of the season because of the party atmosphere. So I think Swindon will get the win, this board will implode questioning all the signings, bemoaning that we're stuck with poyet for 5 more years and will cost a fortune to pay off, wondering why we let Cox, Dickinson, Forster, Virgo, Crofts go (probably accompanied by threads pointing out they all scored in their games). There will be predictions of doom for this season, sarcastic comments about needing time to gel and so on.

I really hope we at least draw purely because I can't be doing with all of the above.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Head says 1-1

Heart says 2-1. Matt Sparrow scoring in the 60th min to cancel out a 33rd min Charlie Austin Peno. Elphick will grab a last gasp winnier with a header from a corner that Swindon failed to clear. :thumbsup:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
2-1 to the albion...Barnes and Bennett

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here