Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pre season friendlies

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
would somebody be so kind to inform me if there are organised trips to these say if we tour ireland ect . :thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Am I right when I say...Dick Knight asked Man city for their share of the cup game money or something and they said no......so DK asked them if they would play us in a pre season freindly at withdean..to which they agreed.

So Man city anyone?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Am I right when I say...Dick Knight asked Man city for their share of the cup game money or something and they said no......so DK asked them if they would play us in a pre season freindly at withdean..to which they agreed.

So Man city anyone?

I thought it was a pre-season friendly when we move to Falmer, I may be wrong though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the man city game under gentlemens agreement terms would form a part of the pre season festivities b4 the 1st league game at falmer

quite fancy a trip intop europe as a taster of thingss to come for when we are there on a regular basis :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User X18H

So Man city anyone?
No that was arranged for Falmer!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we get the two youngsters on a season long loan from the Arse , it would be nice to play against them in a pre season friendly at the Emirates.

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
Athlone again for me.
Great craic there last year but must say that
despite what your told the Guinness is no
different to over here especially after the 10th
pint or so

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Athlone again for me.
pint or so

Did you just randomly go with a few randomly selected mates or was it a unrandomlike organised trip? i cant just be left to wander around on my own after dark.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Did you just randomly go with a few randomly selected mates or was it a unrandomlike organised trip? i cant just be left to wander around on my own after dark.

We went to Athlone last year and just did our own thing. Cost a tenner with Ryanair.

Ireland was an Adams thing tho and I think the Le Harve link may have ended, so both are unlikely.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Athlone again for me.
pint or so

We went to Athlone last year and just did our own thing. Cost a tenner with Ryanair.

Ireland was an Adams thing tho and I think the Le Harve link may have ended, so both are unlikely.

Attempted Athlone last year. Ryanair flight was delayed 7 hours due to air traffic control problems in Dublin, so by the time we landed it was full time!!

Nevertheless a good weekend on the booze in Dublin!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

ah thats a shame i can imagine it was a good trip,i expect with our new found global connections we will be playing Sydney no socks and the Perth pirates anyhow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here