Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre match palace

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
you lot make me laugh, you have never ever have turned up and just hide behind your net curtains, or in this case behind your'e keyboard you mug

Why the Fuc* Sir, would i hide Behind my Keyboard? Iv got nothing to hide, You lot giving it Large on here saying "Oh im Shaking in my Boots" , wouldnt even consider saying/doing anything in reality. As for you Try calling me a Mug to my face, I have no patients for cowards. :thumbsup:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
So you think your fans are deluded enough to walk to their arch rivals ground showing there colours? they will get a Good tonking thats why.

Proves my point yet again, you are actually a total wanker are you not? I normally go to football in Armani jeans, a £600 Calvin Clein coat, normally Lacoste shirt or jumper but then again I am old. I think I might pop up Tescos or Primart and buy some clothes so I look like a Palace fan and you don't sus me out I'm so scared. As I said in my first reply to you. GROW UP

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
have done on many occasions and with some of yours boys. Good banter, no need to get all arsey. Will bw ith 12 mates all 50-53 age group walking up from Sellhurst about 6.45pm, see you then ??

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
No that's what you lot did when you came shitting it to the Amex. Not a Palace colour to be seen around the ground except for two Pat Butcher type women both wearing your home shirt who looked as though they could have kicked the shit out of Muhammed Ali in his heyday with hands tied behind their backs.

I usually think you are quite funny monkey but im not having that, i wore my shirt with pride in the park n ride queue, on the bus, on the concourse before and after, no problems with anyone and i saw a good few palace shirts (but no fat pats)

British legion Victory club welcomes everyone, shirts or not, never any trouble.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I usually think you are quite funny monkey but im not having that, i wore my shirt with pride in the park n ride queue, on the bus, on the concourse before and after, no problems with anyone and i saw a good few palace shirts (but no fat pats)

British legion Victory club welcomes everyone, shirts or not, never any trouble.

Maybe he did see you. Are you sure you couldn't be mistaken, from a distance, as one of the fat Pats?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
This thread is embarrassing, really is making both sides look like twats ! Suggestion to the mods, lock the thread before it makes us all look even more stupid

AJ's Magic Hat

Jan 18, 2012
Why the Fuc* Sir, would i hide Behind my Keyboard? Iv got nothing to hide, You lot giving it Large on here saying "Oh im Shaking in my Boots" , wouldnt even consider saying/doing anything in reality. As for you Try calling me a Mug to my face, I have no patients for cowards. :thumbsup:

Morning Seagulls,

hope you're all well.:thumbsup:

I was just reading through and saw the retard here posting away, and thought it'd be appropriate to let you all know he's banned on the BBS. The bloke is a mong, doesn't speak on behalf of any Palace fans, nor the HF, nor anybody. So please don't take anything he says seriously, he was laughed off our boards a while back.

The rivalry might be heated but we on the whole both have decent sets of fans, not huge scum elements that attach onto us like Millwall, so lets not let a few kids spoil what is a cracking derby day.

Best of luck for the rest of the season obviously excluding Jan 31st :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This thread is embarrassing, really is making both sides look like twats ! Suggestion to the mods, lock the thread before it makes us all look even more stupid

To be honest all these style of threads end up the same way, the problem is (and i have not read all 5 pages and nor do I intend to!) it ends up name calling and silly comments, there have in the past been many really good debates between oppostion supporters, reasoned debate with feeling is great, but when it stoops to name calling and has yer mum sent you to bed crap, it becomes tedious.

With all due respect I wont be locking the thread it's not worth it, like all of these threads it will just sink into the vaults of NSC very quickly....(well it would have until i just said that!! :lol:)

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Morning Seagulls,

hope you're all well.:thumbsup:

I was just reading through and saw the retard here posting away, and thought it'd be appropriate to let you all know he's banned on the BBS. The bloke is a mong, doesn't speak on behalf of any Palace fans, nor the HF, nor anybody. So please don't take anything he says seriously, he was laughed off our boards a while back.

The rivalry might be heated but we on the whole both have decent sets of fans, not huge scum elements that attach onto us like Millwall, so lets not let a few kids spoil what is a cracking derby day.

Best of luck for the rest of the season obviously excluding Jan 31st :thumbsup:

Sorry but it's all your fault we've only got 2500 tickets, yes you personally. So don't come on here with your well balanced posts and good intentions because they will not be tolerated.

Seen as you're new here what are your views on the Honey Badger? Need some fresh eyes on the debate.

AJ's Magic Hat

Jan 18, 2012
Sorry but it's all your fault we've only got 2500 tickets, yes you personally. So don't come on here with your well balanced posts and good intentions because they will not be tolerated.

Seen as you're new here what are your views on the Honey Badger? Need some fresh eyes on the debate.
:lolol: I'm not 100% sure but I think it's down to the police that you've been given only 2500 tickets.. did the same for Millwall. Pretty sure our owners would've jumped at the chance to give you 4/5k as I'm sure you would've sold out or damn near have. Can't see us selling out the Arthur Wait either so doesn't make sense for our owners to turn their noses up at money given how they go on about having to cover the clubs losses out of their own back pocket.

Also the Honey Badger is a hard little bastard, got a lot of respect for it. The sort of animal you'd want on your side in a fight at the pub.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
:lolol: I'm not 100% sure but I think it's down to the police that you've been given only 2500 tickets.. did the same for Millwall. Pretty sure our owners would've jumped at the chance to give you 4/5k as I'm sure you would've sold out or damn near have. Can't see us selling out the Arthur Wait either so doesn't make sense for our owners to turn their noses up at money given how they go on about having to cover the clubs losses out of their own back pocket.

Also the Honey Badger is a hard little bastard, got a lot of respect for it. The sort of animal you'd want on your side in a fight at the pub.

You're gonna win a lot of friends with that comment. Welcome aboard.

In all seriousness when opposition fans come here and act like total idiots they get treated as such. There are quite a few Palace fans on here and fans of other teams who contribute in reasoned debate with a bit of banter and they stick around.

AJ's Magic Hat

Jan 18, 2012
You're gonna win a lot of friends with that comment. Welcome aboard.

In all seriousness when opposition fans come here and act like total idiots they get treated as such. There are quite a few Palace fans on here and fans of other teams who contribute in reasoned debate with a bit of banter and they stick around.
What's football without a bit of banter? Would be pretty boring. I understand the tribalism of the game and supporting your team, but we aren't savages, we can use our tongues and can debate with logic and reason. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here