Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poznan

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Hope this celebration along with goal music never makes it's way anywhere near the amex. :ban:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i think it's funny.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Hope this celebration along with goal music never makes it's way anywhere near the amex. :ban:

last time you turned your back, i took my chance with your wife :moo:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My son showed me some You tube vids of this - it looks funny - but I can't see the oldies joining in - they don't want to stand up let alone stand up turn round and jump up and down

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
When the Poznan fans did it, the City fans chanted "what the f***ing hell is that?" Then a few weeks later they're doing it. Don't get that.

And people calling it the Poznan, gets on my nerves as well.

D

Deleted member 18477

Celtic's "Huddle" 0:34. You can't say that doesn't look good..

i HATE scottish football. but i will quite happily for the rest of my life watch old firm games!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shit. You've just come up with a scenario in which 'that' song would genuinely be BRILLIANT.

Never mind that: if we win at Selhurst, I will quite happily sing every last word of Glad All Over, repeated ad infinitum until that festering shack is empty.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Goal music is definitely shite. However, some people do need to lighten up on the goal celebration issue. Would it not be a bit of harmless fun if we could come up with a unique and amusing sequence that everyone could join in with?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Shit. You've just come up with a scenario in which 'that' song would genuinely be BRILLIANT.

That's it: If you agree with it, it must be a good idea! :lolol:

I did daydream the other day about beating them, watching their ground empty and all launching into a loud, perfectly timed version. Just to really rub salt into the wounds. Mind you, I also woke up in a cold sweat having dreamed about losing, so could go either way.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Wow, you're actually advocating a situation where we sing the song you've slagged off all year. My word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here