Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet: We're Close to Bridcutt Deal Posted on: Thu 14 Apr 2011 By Will Jago Albion

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If he does sign then that truly is a good piece of business.

Bridcutt can only get BETTER.

D

Deleted member 18477

amazing. now for murray and dicker please! once those 3 are signed lets build this club with some more quality additions! but those 3 are important to build around.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great news, its quite interesting the Poyet and Bridcutt thing, I think its very much a 'tough love' relationship, as I only really seem to notice Gus going mental at Liam during games. Possibly partly due to the position he plays and how important it is

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
hope this gets sorted PRONTO, good to see we are starting to sort contracts out now though...next up Gary Dicker please!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd say that was not just good, it's fantastic news if we can get him to sign

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Great news, its quite interesting the Poyet and Bridcutt thing, I think its very much a 'tough love' relationship, as I only really seem to notice Gus going mental at Liam during games. Possibly partly due to the position he plays and how important it is

Could be coz hes is an ex Chelski youngster maybe?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Excellent

Murray next please

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It would be very odd of the club to put this on the site if they were not 99% sure they'd get their man. Great news.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He's a very good example of someone in a situation where the club and player can help each other. He came in at a difficult time for him and for us because we had just lost Alan Navarro, so we needed a replacement. "He was released by Chelsea and looking for a contract at another club, so both Liam and the club took a bit of a risk and slowly we built a relationship. Now Liam is a better player than when he arrived so we are lucky to have him, and he's lucky to have us. It's a good relationship."

The above makes great reading-Gus is clearly intending to build on what he's already done.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Surely we can only sign him if Chelsea release him?
Regards
Mike Ward / John Byrne

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Superb news. Couldn't have worked out better for all concerned really.... he's managed to get the best part of a full season of first team football under his belt, crucial experience to go with his undoubted talent that will now stand him in good stead in the Championship. He seems to be loving it too. Went all the way down the North Stand shaking hands with the fans the other night during the lap of honour.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think this is a VERY important signing. He has been making things tick the last couple of months, and as has been said already, he is only going to get better.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He has been good almost every game, and getting better and better... he ran the game against Wednesday, and had another good game against the Daggers... a crucial signing, should it happen, but then so are Muzza and Gary D...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here