Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

poyet poll

poyet in or out

• Total voters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im normally whinging at our crap managers but i have a lot of faith in poyet:thumbsup:Makes silly tactical decisions etc but has huge potential.:D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why the hell go one up front?

If you do that then bring Dickinson on for Murray.

Very bad choice bringing Carole on.Subs cost us today so Poyet is to blame.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've said in because a change won't help us but if Poyet really wants to be a manager then he has to learn from his tactical mistakes. We lost the game because it went from 11 against 11 to 11 against 10 (+carole). Why was Carole ahead of Cox based on Tuesdays performance. The can't cross, can't retain possession and can't shoot. So perhaps Poyet can tell us all what he adds to the team!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In but tactically poor today, bad decisions.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
In, what would we achieve by getting rid? Not a lot, and we'd definitely be playing league 2 next year.

Although the next week doesn't look promising in terms of potential points, there's still plenty of football to be played and the bottom is so tight and can quickly change. Plus despite all things looking doom & gloom, sods law says we'll come away from Charlton & Leeds with 4 - 6 points

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ridiculous to even jokingly suggest he should be replaced as we are playing good football and had it not been yet again due to an individual mistake would have got something today.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'd want Poyet to stay even if we do get relegated. We have to start getting some consistency in the back room set up and the overall standard of play is encouraging. With the new stadium taking shape throughout 2010 and a whole close season to work with I'd like to think that Gus can get us firing for the next season, whichever division we end up in.

AlbionNo1

Apr 30, 2009
Worthing
Can't beleive were even having this discussion, Poyet must stay to bring some stabillity back to the club.
Get rid of that waste of space called Carole!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Ridiculous to even jokingly suggest he should be replaced as we are playing good football and had it not been yet again due to an individual mistake would have got something today.

Exactly; only a child or a fool would think a manager could be judged so soon. I think a year from now there won't be any doubting that Poyet is very good news for B&HA.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really...

cost us the game with some shit tactical decisions today but come on

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Getting rid of yet another manager will do nothing, we need someone that stays for a good few years to build a team a climb up the league's. it is not going to happen over night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here