Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet nominated for "Outstanding Managerial Achievement" (merged)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
In all honesty I think it should be Paul Lambert. Still voted Gus though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't vote for Gus. We need our manager and players to stay under the radar.
I hate to say this, but voting in some on line poll for an award we've never heard of is not going make much difference.

I think you'll find he's well and truly on the radar after guiding his club to a level we haven't really been at for two DECADES.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Seems you can refresh and vote as many times as you want

:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Freedman is nominated. Seriously :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Malky Mackay is a bit of a joke too, yes he's doing alright but he's only been at Cardiff for seven months and they haven't actually won anything. The Carling Cup Final is a bonus for them,

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Malky Mackay is a bit of a joke too, yes he's doing alright but he's only been at Cardiff for seven months and they haven't actually won anything. The Carling Cup Final is a bonus for them,

And how has Clark been rewarded for once again failing to get Hudds promoted? The fact that that stupid unbeaten-apart-from-the-playoff-final run means so much to them suggests their priorities might be slightly wrong. I think both Lambert and Westley are more likely contenders but of course have voted for Gus nonetheless.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
None of us are mentioning the unmentionable candidate here (who shouldn't win anyway because second place is the first loser :wink)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Freedman's is HILARIO. In there for beating Manchester United reserves! WOOOW. We beat Newcastle FIRST TEAM the other week. And Sunderland first team earlier this season (made up of United players).

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I have, of course, voted for Gus out of club loyalty. But I have to admit to an admiration for the job Lambert has done at Norwich in particular, even though it's included nabbing a couple of our better players. Getting anybody from League One to the Premier League in consecutive seasons and then looking like keeping them there is absolutely astounding.

Gus may yet, of course, still do the same thing. :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here