Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

poyet and subs

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
again made the perfect subs,all 3 doing a great job,with murray showing what was missing,as for adam el abd,super:bowdown:b

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought Sandaza played OK, we gave the ball away quite a bit tonight.

El Abd was in top form even happy to accept a yellow in the line of duty when Elliott gave the ball away.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
brentfords keeper made at least 6 great saves,so the one nil flattered them

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gave the ball away too much tonight thought Bridcutt made a couple of errors that would have cost us against better teams but I agree really positive subs from Poyet.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they pressed very hard in the middle(bees),so took subs a while to get up to pace,but they soon got on top

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Probably would have started with the team that finished the game. Didn't think Sparrow or Kishishev played well and we were over run a bit in the middle. When Calderon was pushed up into the right winger role and Bennett into the middle we took hold of the game finally.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
they pressed very hard in the middle(bees),so took subs a while to get up to pace,but they soon got on top

Thought it took Bridcutt and Dicker a while to get into the game, but thought Murray changed the game when he came on. The lad just oozes class.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I enjoyed the old fools sat behind me who still managed to moan at El-Abd. Also good were the morons constantly yelling at the players to hoof it forward.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Murray is class. So key to us getting promotion

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Murray made such a difference. Strong, won free kicks, offered an outlet. I like him a lot.

Bomber was excellent. Is he the same player of years gone by? WTF has Gus done to him!?

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
I would also like to say how well El Abd played, but am I the only one who still feels a little nervous about him when he is on the ball. He still lacks composure with a first move always to go backwards towards our own goal. Lua Lua was man of the match IMHO.

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
I would also like to say how well El Abd played, but am I the only one who still feels a little nervous about him when he is on the ball. He still lacks composure with a first move always to go backwards towards our own goal. Lua Lua was man of the match IMHO.

Disagree, Lua Lua was good, but El Abd was excellent at the bad, unfortunately took one for the team because of a crap pass from midfield. We deserved to win, Lua Lua shot count must have been at least 8 (off target) but a very good one on and more importantly IN!!!!!:goal:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Bomber was IMMENSE tonight. I gave the first half MOM to Barnes, though.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It has to be Barnes and Murray up front. To early to judge Sandaza and maybe not up to the pace of game yet but when Murray came on, we looked like we had that cutting edge up front, that had not been there with Sandaza and Barnes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here