Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet, Adkins & Gannon

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Pleasing standard of candidates, that. Whether they've all expressed interest, or whether we're simply going after them (probably the more likely, as I can't see why Gannon would want to u-turn on Motherwell now) - we'll probably find out when the appointment is made. But it's also good to see Solskjaer and the like wanting to take their coaching career that step forward with the Albion (providing it's true).

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Poyet for me too, they need an appointment that will not only improve matters on the pitch but will instantly get bums back on seats at Shitdean, Poyet would certainly draw me back, perhaps even Solskjaer would BUT Adkins, Gannon, Southgate are all a bit, well, dull appointments if you ask me, the wow factor won't be there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im warming to the idea of someone like Poyet with Taylor as chief coach. A fresh approach that has substance with taylor

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
After seeing the success of Martinez and Di Matteo, I'm hoping Poyet can do something similar here and get us playing football again.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer = FLAIR

However we need someone with a little more experience me thinks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Much as I said earlier in the week that I didn't want Gus Poyet here (I would see that as a stalking horse for Dennis Wise to come and stick his unwanted beak in) he does seem an attractive proposition provided he doesn't bring the under-sized lunatic with him.

I can't see Adkins coming here, mind. Why would he?

D

Deleted member 2719

Poyet for me, why anyone would want Taylor who has already quit once before is beyond me,unless they mean Elizabeth Taylor.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I would love Gannon to come although wouldn't mind any of those 3 to be honest. Have always felt that Gannon would manager us one day - it's just the timing wasn't right before.

He'd certainly benefit from knowing a lot of the team if he did end up managing us now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't care as long as we win more than we lose I'm happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here