Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential Play Off Ticket Binfest.....

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'm more concerned about the first game next season. Even if we the expansion does happen, there is going to be huge demand for our first game of our return to the top flight.

Why the club will need to sort something with loyalty points

Back to the OP, i should get a ticket to the home leg with my 150 points - away would be tricky. If we got West Ham and Southampton - our allocations will sell out 100%, not sure for the others - Birmingham might.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm more concerned about the first game next season. Even if we the expansion does happen, there is going to be huge demand for our first game of our return to the top flight.

What about the Champions League Final in 2013/4? I note there is NOTHING on the official site about our ticket allocation, typical shoddy behaviour from the club, who don't realise we have to organise flights, accommodation and Thermos flasks full of cocoa.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Glad I have MAXIMUM loyalty points apart from one or two 1901ers that have been to every game as well.

*Enters SMUG mode*

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What about the Champions League Final in 2013/4? I note there is NOTHING on the official site about our ticket allocation, typical shoddy behaviour from the club, who don't realise we have to organise flights, accommodation and Thermos flasks full of cocoa.

To be fair, the Estadio da Luz only has a capacity of 65,000 so it could be tight. Don't think Thermos flasks will be needed though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've got 1110 points and assume I won't get a sniff of the away legs no matter who we play ... hope I'm wrong

Buy a couple of away tickets between now and then and boost your points!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here