Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential new kit?

Altiplano

Mar 11, 2011
Brighton
Hey all.
I've been a lurker here for a while, finally decided to start posting. Fantastic result last night :clap2: Anyway, I noticed last night that Ankergren was wearing what seemed to be a new goalkeeper kit (instead of the Errea spider design) which instead had thin lines across it: 0,,10433~9582011,00.gif
So a quick trip to the Errea website and a look at their new teamwear range and I stumbled upon this, the same kit as Casper's but in blue/white:
IrOhT48Cju7Ad7JZ6P7sFh8zO8vSMqM.jpg:love:
What does everyone think? If this is really it, I think it looks great!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Have the stripes fallen off it? And what's with the giant water-mark??

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
no stripes = no good

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thats quite a nice strip, maybe needs a tad more white...

Overhearing a conversation between one of the staff at the club shop and a customer, apparently Gus likes the make of kit used, so it's looking like we are definetly staying with Errea!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They have used that alternative goalkeeper template a couple of times this season. I'm not sure why.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Overhearing a conversation between one of the staff at the club shop and a customer, apparently Gus likes the make of kit used, so it's looking like we are definetly staying with Errea!

we are on a very long term deal with Errea, as I mentioned before my friend works for Nike and tried to recruit us for next year but the response he got was that years ago we signed a long term deal with Errea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here