Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POSTERS - who has put theirs up?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Being in an LDC council tax area, I got my excellent letter and poster from the club today and put it straight in the window. How many others have received/put theirs up? If we can get several thousand around the area, should have a big impact.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
jessica mepham said:
We have!!Got two in our window,havent seen anymore around the town!god knows what our neighbours think!
Invite them in to sign your petition........

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
jessica mepham said:
We have!!Got two in our window,havent seen anymore around the town!god knows what our neighbours think!
ive got 2 up.....just down the road from you

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I don't know which posters people have put up but you might be interested to know that the Police warned The Henfield One about my "Wanted" posters. Apparently they are "close to the edge" and Ann de Vecchi feels got at. Shame, eh?

Not wanting to land NSC in the shit I have removed the link to them that was originally posted but they are still freely available on my site since I have no intentions whatsoever of being censored by this conniving bunch of wasters aka Lewes District Council!

So there!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
roz said:
I don't know which posters people have put up but you might be interested to know that the Police warned The Henfield One about my "Wanted" posters. Apparently they are "close to the edge" and Ann de Vecchi feels got at. Shame, eh?

Not wanting to land NSC in the shit I have removed the link to them that was originally posted but they are still freely available on my site since I have no intentions whatsoever of being censored by this conniving bunch of wasters aka Lewes District Council!

So there!

Good for you. What on earth could the police charge you with?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
PS. I suspect that the OB have done what they have to do when they receive a complaint from a Leader of a District Council who is suffering hurt feelings. In order words, be seen to have done something. When they come round in the dead of night, bash the door in and cart me off in my pjs I might start to get ruffled meself. But not very...

roz said:
PS. I suspect that the OB have done what they have to do when they receive a complaint from a Leader of a District Council who is suffering hurt feelings. In order words, be seen to have done something. When they come round in the dead of night, bash the door in and cart me off in my pjs I might start to get ruffled meself. But not very...
Go quietly, ffs.

I need my sleep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here