Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Your Pointless Rep Here

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What is this rep this about?? What is the point?

Post yours here...... or at least what you can see of it.

Come on Bozza, if your going to stick rep on here, lets at least see who says what about who

Thread: It's Maggie Thatchers Fault
So right wing it's wrong15-08-2011 20:06

N/A Thread: Ankergren
No Comment Made15-08-2011 11:53

good analysis on Ankergren15-08-2011 09:16

You get a lot more stick than you deserve.15-08-2011 09:15

Shut the f*** up knob! Ankergrens shit at kicking unless it's slowly passed back to him. He can't do f*** all else and flaps at EVERYTHING!!! Knob!14-08-2011 20:18

N/A Thread: Parking in Coldean - residents not happy.
Once again getting the wrong end of the wrong stick13-08-2011 09:39

N/A Thread: Im in a good mood, post a comment and i will give you good rep and a nice comment :)
Mr Mr Burns....12-08-2011 17:36

N/A Thread: Im in a good mood, post a comment and i will give you good rep and a nice comment :)
he still gets them - Kudos for that if nothing else12-08-2011 01:31

Cant admit facts bout Ashley12-08-2011 01:28

N/A Thread: Moron thrown out of North Stand
for making me laugh11-08-2011 21:19

N/A Thread: Wasn't a penalty
You're no so bad Burnsey....just misunderstood :)10-08-2011 09:47

N/A Thread: Player ratings?
your growing on me10-08-2011 00:38

N/A Thread: Wasn't a penalty
The more you post the more i hate you.10-08-2011 00:24

N/A Thread: Player ratings?
cms comment10-08-2011 00:01

N/A Thread: Gary Dicker - MotM?
fag09-08-2011 23:52

N/A Thread: William Buckley....
Just what I was thinking tonight...09-08-2011 23:34

N/A Thread: The police are useless
off topic09-08-2011 07:09

N/A Thread: Croydon in flames
No Comment Made08-08-2011 22:32

No Comment Made08-08-2011 22:30

Vote Labour dickhead.08-08-2011 22:19
N/A

:nono::nono::nono:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
...................and as you descend ever deeper into the realms of never before plumbed depths of negative reputation :D

(sorry but there is an inevitability that negative attracts more negative even when it is unjustified - I do agree that comments should be attributable though if that is the point being made?)

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Thread: Post Your Pointless Rep Here
lost me completely....... and your point was?15-08-2011 23:24

N/A Thread: Post Your Pointless Rep Here
knob15-08-2011 23:23
N/A

And the retards continue to have fun.

I couldn't give a first f*** about what anyone thinks of me, really really couldn't, but there are a lot of retards on this board, and how Bozza thinks this will help is beyond me.

Keep the reds and comments coming

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sorry Mr B but are you suggesting that disagreeing with you makes someone a retard?

I really don't see the issue with having an opportunity to value someone's comments/posts without having to recourse to entering into an argument at the risk of being abused. Your response rather encapsulates that and I'm almost tempted to think that I am wrong in suggesting that someone responding negatively should always be identifiable. Perhaps the answer is that a simple helpful/unhelpful or positive/negative button would suffice as there is less risk that by making such a simplistic response attributable it would necessarily attract personal abuse on the respondent. By allowing a commentary any personal attribution can be abused - justified when the comments are themselves abusive but not so when comments are more reasoned.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Sorry Mr B but are you suggesting that disagreeing with you makes someone a retard?

I really don't see the issue with having an opportunity to value someone's comments/posts without having to recourse to entering into an argument at the risk of being abused. Your response rather encapsulates that and I'm almost tempted to think that I am wrong in suggesting that someone responding negatively should always be identifiable. Perhaps the answer is that a simple helpful/unhelpful or positive/negative button would suffice as there is less risk that by making such a simplistic response attributable it would necessarily attract personal abuse on the respondent. By allowing a commentary any personal attribution can be abused - justified when the comments are themselves abusive but not so when comments are more reasoned.
Off course I'm not. But some of the comments left does. The point is hardly any comments are valid.

How is having a view different to someone elses helpful/unhelpful? I doubt if one per cent of feedback left is because someone has helped another person.

If you disagree with a comment, say so. You'll find most abuse on here, certainly from me, only comes after a snidey one word replies, where some smart arse thinks they are being clever.

I love a good debate, but if someone wants to throw in an absive comment my way, they will get it back with interest.

Just seems a completely pointless feedback system

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

No, but (without wishing to jump in here) I think someone disagreeing and being able to post a load of anonymous abuse, being safe from any 'comeback' from anyone on the board including the recipient, is quite cowardly.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No, but (without wishing to jump in here) I think someone disagreeing and being able to post a load of anonymous abuse, being safe from any 'comeback' from anyone on the board including the recipient, is quite cowardly.
Brilliant point well made. I would love to neg you, but I probably already have. Please neg me, as I am dangerously close to turing green, and I had two reds yesterday and want more.

I don't need to be loved on here, I'll say what I think, and think what I say :mad:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
It's the people that are sad enough to go along with this "rep for rep" bollocks.

I'm an awful poster, I don't add ANYTHING to this forum, not one jot, however I've got 4 little green badges and have never felt the need to ask people for rep, I just post what I feel, if somebody think I deserve rep for it then, woop-de-do! If they don't, meh I'll live.

*waits for a bunch of people to get all pissy and neg rep me! Bring. It. On. :D*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brilliant point well made. I would love to neg you, but I probably already have. Please neg me, as I am dangerously close to turing green, and I had two reds yesterday and want more.

I don't need to be loved on here, I'll say what I think, and think what I say :mad:

We have crossed keyboards in the past on a few occasions Mr B, but I respect you as a poster and would NEVER hide behind some load of snidey anonymous "rep comment" bollocks on your profile. Its MUCH more fun to have a right old SLAGFEST out in the open aye ?

:thumbsup:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
We have crossed keyboards in the past on a few occasions Mr B, but I respect you as a poster and would NEVER hide behind some load of snidey anonymous "rep comment" bollocks on your profile. Its MUCH more fun to have a right old SLAGFEST out in the open aye ?

:thumbsup:
Yaaaay. Your my sort of poster. Have a negative. It appears to be my last one of the day, as I've used all mine up!!! Where do I buy more negative credits????? :kiss:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Thread: What do the red and green cards mean next to name?
prostituting yourself for approval aint big and it aint clever - Mr Burns

:lol: You are taking this rep thing too seriously now Mr B.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Thread: What do the red and green cards mean next to name?
prostituting yourself for approval aint big and it aint clever - Mr Burns

:lol: You are taking this rep thing too seriously now Mr B.
Who said that. My accounts been hijacked. I wouldn't mess about with a great website tool such as this :moo:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Thread: Joey Barton the knob
Better player than you mate. Tosser
13-08-2011 20:39
N/A

Better player than me? I never said he wasn't, i said he was a knob!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I'm only on -28 points now and in serious danger of becoming green. Please more reds, I will only feel safe with at least three red cards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here