Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post here if u done accy away

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
What shambles at Blackburn full marks to accy for getting their game on,Plymouth ranks swelled behind goal with Albion flags on show, was undercover in main stand locals friendly, oh well free pie & pint at Amex for all fans making trip today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope, bailed out at Warrington Bank Quay

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Not a free pie and pint for all those that travelled - some of us are working class and therefore have to wait for payday on a Friday rather than buying our match tickets in advance. We're sorry.

Nonetheless, I know a few Albion that went to ASFC - respect due.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Not a free pie and pint for all those that travelled - some of us are working class and therefore have to wait for payday on a Friday rather than buying our match tickets in advance. We're sorry.

Nonetheless, I know a few Albion that went to ASFC - respect due.

Likewise up the proper workers

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Me and a group of 7 others that found out about the Albion match 1 stop away from Mill Hill were in the away end at Accrington. Was a good day despite the bad situation but I do not miss league 2 football. Both sides were poor and the pissing rain on a open terrace reminded me a bit too much of the Withdraw years.

Plymouth and Stanley fans very friendly though and a few even joined in with a round of 'You can stick your Rapid Park up your arse!'

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Props to all the Albion fans that showed up at Accy today, and had to deal with the Preston Park meltdown both ways. None of your ******* Amex armchair JCL/JLE brigade! :bowdown:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Props to all the Albion fans that showed up at Accy today, and had to deal with the Preston Park meltdown both ways. None of your ******* Amex armchair JCL/JLE brigade! :bowdown:

Quite right-none of your 'Bring as many mates as you like for a tenner' JCL's. Ooops, sorry, wrong club-that's your lot isn't it?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I hope some of you went into the home end - little Acc must have a hard life, surrounded as they are by big clubs, yet made 'big' Blackburn look very shabby.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope some of you went into the home end - little Acc must have a hard life, surrounded as they are by big clubs, yet made 'big' Blackburn look very shabby.

Quite a few of us in the home end.

Oooohhhhhh Accrington Stanley!!!

What a nice bunch those Accrington fans were, very welcoming!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here