Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Break-Up Sex

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Quite. I think I am done with relationships now and for that reason I'M OUT.

I did have a nice compliment from a young lady serving at the off licence last night.

" you smell nice "

:)

" you smell like my Dad "

:nono:

If the off-licence was in Croydon........you're in, mate!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
just happened to me, been with the wife for 10 years, 5 years married, kids toghter, she found another bloke before she had even finished with me, at the moment this is killing me inside, this has all happened within the last 3 weeks

I feel for you mate I really do. Yet still she will find a way to make it your fault. Believe me.

Why do women not like the word ****? Because they ARE.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The thing that gets me the most is how people manage to stay friends with their ex.

I mean, maybe it's just bad luck but the one ex I still see from time to time is a BHAFC supporting lass who stole off me, lied about her age, told people I raped her (we never had sex) and if she sees me now at Falmer glares at me until I move as apparently I'm in the wrong. :facepalm:

Slut faced whores :angry: :angry: :angry:

Stumpy Tim

I never understand why people feel the need to be friends with their exes. I've got enough friends without the need to stay friendly with someone you're in a complicated situation with. Life's too short for that shit

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
And if I can comment on this ... Your constant response to posts from people you know is always to name them. Why? You seem to be muddling the internet with real life - this can only get you into difficulties. Most of us are content with our Usernames - it's a way of separating the fantasy world of NSC from the real world. But you always seem to want to break down that barrier. I'm sure it can't be good for you.

[Posted with care, btw]

Good point, Ed.

:lolol:

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
just happened to me, been with the wife for 10 years, 5 years married, kids toghter, she found another bloke before she had even finished with me, at the moment this is killing me inside, this has all happened within the last 3 weeks

Sorry to hear this. I hope you have some mates to help you through it. I split with my husband last year after 12 years together and it was horrendous for a first couple of months as he was my best friend as well. All i can say is it's true that time is a great healer..... look after yourself and i hope things get better for you soon.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Sorry to hear this. I hope you have some mates to help you through it. I split with my husband last year after 12 years together and it was horrendous for a first couple of months as he was my best friend as well. All i can say is it's true that time is a great healer..... look after yourself and i hope things get better for you soon.

yep she was my best friend also, i left for a break between us, and the bitch even had her new boyfriend round over the weekend, she doesnt realise what she is doing to me

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
the t'internet.
It's one or t'other.

. If it is a problem I will stop but no one has ever posted to me it is an issue.
After 30,000 odd posts you know very well it's frowned upon.

Lolol no!!!! Nor a Cleveland steamer you saddo !!!!! Xxxx
Anybody who didn't have to look this up is a bit suspect IMO.
'After shitting on your woman, apply the syrup (ie, your cum) to make a Boston Pancake.'
FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here