Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Break-Up Sex

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Been there. Sex becomes a chore and once in a blue moon. I know someone who is married and they have it in the diary to have sex on their birthday's and xmas day and I am not joking.

Hope they were not born on 25th December. Then they really would be f***ed. Or not as the case will be.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So look on the bright side US...

You ruined your ex's for normal sized men!

I fear not. I am average like 95% of blokes are even if they think they are not.

Women - Manipulative - Hold the front page !
I can't help thinking that expressing your opinions about "women" - all women - on a public message board isn't the best way to find and keep a fresh one.

Astonishing though it might seem, some of them can work their way around the internet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't help thinking that expressing your opinions about "women" - all women - on a public message board isn't the best way to find and keep a fresh one.

Astonishing though it might seem, some of them can work their way around the internet.

Fair comment Ed but I did do an extra statement that you did not add. The chances of me finding romance on NSC is the same as Kylie Minogue realising I am to be the Father of her child. I don't really come on NSC to pull to be honest.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Really? Let's see.

Yeah, honestly. We're all laughing with you.

FFS pot. Every single post, without exception is negative, derogatory or confrontational. Just f***ing relax a bit. I am sure you are a decent bloke but you seem to find a reason to be confrontational all the time. Just leave the thread if it's not for you. You don't get my humour, not that many people do. This is meant to be a light hearted thread.

Fair comment Ed
And if I can comment on this ... Your constant response to posts from people you know is always to name them. Why? You seem to be muddling the internet with real life - this can only get you into difficulties. Most of us are content with our Usernames - it's a way of separating the fantasy world of NSC from the real world. But you always seem to want to break down that barrier. I'm sure it can't be good for you.

[Posted with care, btw]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just try to personalise things a bit and cut through the anoniminity issue. If it is a problem I will stop but no one has ever posted to me it is an issue. And the thing I would say is the internet IS real life and that's the problem that people cannot see this. We do not live in a virtual world, it is a real world and people should know that. Infact NSC and every forum should insist on everyone giving a real name and their details and all this shit may stop. Watch BBC 3 now.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Remember that sad time that we had to break up El Pres? sad sad times...... and i still miss you x

There were special times before that T, I still have some of your toe clippings in a box as a momento.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There were special times before that T, I still have some of your toe clippings in a box as a momento.

You never let us down mate to chill things out. I LOVE you x.

I don't know how many more ways that people can tell you that it might not be a good thing for 50 year old blokes to talk intimately about their sex lives/marriage/health problems/money worries.

FFS pot. Every single post, without exception is negative, derogatory or confrontational. Just f***ing relax a bit. I am sure you are a decent bloke but you seem to find a reason to be confrontational all the time. Just leave the thread if it's not for you. You don't get my humour, not that many people do. This is meant to be a light hearted thread.

*ahem*. This was how you responded earlier about something I wrote suggesting that you might want to think about reining in your online persona.

A fair and reasonable post. ......

It does seem to be another trait of yours often to accuse someone of 'always' being critical if you disagree with them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I just try to personalise things a bit and cut through the anoniminity issue. If it is a problem I will stop but no one has ever posted to me it is an issue. And the thing I would say is the internet IS real life and that's the problem that people cannot see this. We do not live in a virtual world, it is a real world and people should know that. Infact NSC and every forum should insist on everyone giving a real name and their details and all this shit may stop. Watch BBC 3 now.

The women stuff i will leave you to it . My thoughts don't matter .

Using real names is wanky though mate . Can't see the point

Carry on

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok you have a point but I suppose I treat this forum like talking to mates and people that give a shit and I am wrong so you are correct in that. Still this thread was just mean't to be a jokey one. You are right to not give out personal stuff. I can't really argue with that and take you post as well intentioned. I suppose what I am saying is I will probably not change now so I need to decide whether to continue to be so personal about who I am.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't know how many more ways that people can tell you that it might not be a good thing for 50 year old blokes to talk intimately about their sex lives/marriage/health problems/money worries.

*ahem*. This was how you responded earlier about something I wrote suggesting that you might want to think about reining in your online persona.

It does seem to be another trait of yours often to accuse someone of 'always' being critical if you disagree with them.

Ok you have a point but I suppose I treat this forum like talking to mates and people that give a shit and I am wrong so you are correct in that. Still this thread was just mean't to be a jokey one. You are right to not give out personal stuff. I can't really argue with that and take your post as well intentioned. I suppose what I am saying is I will probably not change now so I need to decide whether to continue to be so personal about who I am.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
The thing that gets me the most is how people manage to stay friends with their ex.

I mean, maybe it's just bad luck but the one ex I still see from time to time is a BHAFC supporting lass who stole off me, lied about her age, told people I raped her (we never had sex) and if she sees me now at Falmer glares at me until I move as apparently I'm in the wrong. :facepalm:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shagging some else doesn't come into it really, that's all about the rebound.

I split up my wife 8 years ago, and neither of us has met anyone since.

Still see each other every day as mates, but we treat each other as brother and sister.

Can I stop watching her house now then Peanut ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here