Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
1 week :) You're a lucky boy.

The time before i split up with a girl i was a mess for months & months. When i split with my last girlfriend i was determined not to let it rule my life & just get on with things. Move onwards & upwards.

I've met a really nice girl, We clicked & get on like a house on fire. Then i found out on Friday she has a boyfriend already :ffsparr:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The time before i split up with a girl i was a mess for months & months. When i split with my last girlfriend i was determined not to let it rule my life & just get on with things. Move onwards & upwards.

I've met a really nice girl, We clicked & get on like a house on fire. Then i found out on Friday she has a boyfriend already :ffsparr:

Did she say she wanted to be "friends" ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Yeah be a friend and some other bastard is shagging her. The ultimate head f***.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
US

here's my take on this age old problem

if your looking for a shag,go for looks,if your looking for a wife & mother,go for personality,they all end up putting the nice perfume & sexy nick nacks in the drawer,never to come out again,sitting on the settee in tracky bottoms watching corrie & eastenders

then they say "why don't you fuss me anymore?" :facepalm:

also,never choose a bird above your station,your never be good enough,keep to your own class

lastly always keep your same routine,golf & albion weekends,abit of snooker midweek,then they will never question it later

also mate,if all else fails,we still have the stranglers & the albion

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Been there. Sex becomes a chore and once in a blue moon. I know someone who is married and they have it in the diary to have sex on their birthday's and xmas day and I am not joking.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Been there. Sex becomes a chore and once in a blue moon. I know someone who is married and they have it in the diary to have sex on their birthday's and xmas day and I am not joking.

When I first started work there was an old git who looked like he was 70 but was fifty - He reckoned he had sex every night coz "Ives (Ivy) has to have it every day"

It sounded like a chore to him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When I first started work there was an old git who looked like he was 70 but was fifty - He reckoned he had sex every night coz "Ives (Ivy) has to have it every day"

It sounded like a chore to him.

It could be. If her front bottom is like throwing a sock down the southwick tunnel its not that much pleasure for the bloke and a chore to end it to be honest.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It could be. If her front bottom is like throwing a sock down the southwick tunnel

Does that happen to you often then?

If so, have you thought that it may not be the ladies who are unusually sized...?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Yeah be a friend and some other bastard is shagging her. The ultimate head f***.

Luckily i found out before i let her know i like her. Feel like she led me on a bit to be honest, Never mentioned a boyfriend the whole time we hang out & find out on facebook!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would imagine after giving birth no woman would want to have anything invasive for months if not years and who can blame them for that ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Luckily i found out before i let her know i like her. Feel like she led me on a bit to be honest, Never mentioned a boyfriend the whole time we hang out & find out on facebook!

Women - Manipulative - Hold the front page ! To be fair I would add did she say or do anything to suggest it was anything other than a friendship ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does that happen to you often then?

If so, have you thought that it may not be the ladies who are unusually sized...?

Touche Edna. I guess I deserved that !

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
US

here's my take on this age old problem

if your looking for a shag,go for looks,if your looking for a wife & mother,go for personality,they all end up putting the nice perfume & sexy nick nacks in the drawer,never to come out again,sitting on the settee in tracky bottoms watching corrie & eastenders

then they say "why don't you fuss me anymore?" :facepalm:

also,never choose a bird above your station,your never be good enough,keep to your own class

lastly always keep your same routine,golf & albion weekends,abit of snooker midweek,then they will never question it later

also mate,if all else fails,we still have the stranglers & the albion

i genuinely have tears of laughter in my eyes. I just read it to the wife (who is sat on the couch wearing tracksuit bottoms) and her response was, if you dont like it, you know where you can go!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i genuinely have tears of laughter in my eyes. I just read it to the wife (who is sat on the couch wearing tracksuit bottoms) and her response was, if you dont like it, you know where you can go!!

[MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]'s house?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would have to run that by Harry the Retriever first Bozza. We don't let anyone in our house you know.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here