Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Break-Up Sex

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I remember feeling flat when things went wrong with my first love, but a trip to Halfords and a puncture repair kit soon healed the hole in my life

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well me and the wife split up...she worked in Halfords and came home one day excited about how she had sold a puncture repair kit I did'nt understand, I still don't........Oh..................

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stop looking - get out there and just enjoy life - you'll be surprised!! Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!!!

I'm really not bothered now to be honest. I have hung up my boots.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just remember ... a lot can change in a very short time.

And the internet isn't the place to go for advice.

I don't need advice as I don't gaf now. Just a thread re people's experiences.

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
When people say "get out there" (which I think is good advice, btw) where is "there" ? Kinda difficult for a middle aged bloke to get out there by himself, it doesn't feel right...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When people say "get out there" (which I think is good advice, btw) where is "there" ? Kinda difficult for a middle aged bloke to get out there by himself, it doesn't feel right...

Quite. I think I am done with relationships now and for that reason I'M OUT.

I did have a nice compliment from a young lady serving at the off licence last night.

" you smell nice "

:)

" you smell like my Dad "

:nono:

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't worry Unc my last wife said to me, " your only 6 years younger than my Dad." When she was taking down my particulars.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
just happened to me, been with the wife for 10 years, 5 years married, kids toghter, she found another bloke before she had even finished with me, at the moment this is killing me inside, this has all happened within the last 3 weeks

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Split up from my first love when I was 18, she broke my heart and I never really forgot her....25 years later, we meet again, and I fall for her again, big-time. How foolish and gullible we men can be ! Because 3 years down the line, she goes and does EXACTLY the same as before, cheats and deceives me.....and the pain is just as real as it was when I was a naive teenager. I know that I'd feel a whole lot different if I met someone new, but the problem is, as a middle-aged fella, where do you go to meet new women ??

You're half way there fella, use the t'internet. Recently went to a wedding where the couple got together through Yahoo dating. My brother recently split up with his missus and has had plenty of luck on the internet. Loads of free dinners and happy distraction.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
just happened to me, been with the wife for 10 years, 5 years married, kids toghter, she found another bloke before she had even finished with me, at the moment this is killing me inside, this has all happened within the last 3 weeks

Monkey's and Tree's mate. Its all too often true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here