Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Break-Up Sex

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How long did it take you to get over a lost love ? Did you cry into your beer for months and look at old photo's longingly living in the past or did you move on and eradicate them from your mind quickly ?

Great Song, Great Lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU9hrd35Dsg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I went out to find someone else to shag senseless but that was a long time ago.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The message and film shows it does not do any good I would think. I am guilty of crying into my beer for months and no good can come from it imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i got straight on with my life, i found someone within 3 months, no regrets best move i made, never been so happy :thumbsup:

Well done mate. That's the way to go.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Shagging some else doesn't come into it really, that's all about the rebound.

I split up my wife 8 years ago, and neither of us has met anyone since.

Still see each other every day as mates, but we treat each other as brother and sister.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I generally go and find the girl I was having the affair with and shag her senseless :moo:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shagging some else doesn't come into it really, that's all about the rebound.

I split up my wife 8 years ago, and neither of us has met anyone since.

Still see each other every day as mates, but we treat each other as brother and sister.

I am on good terms with all my ex's. There's no reason not to be. I loved them all for different reasons and they all brought something special and unique in my life so no regrets but the splitting up was f***ing hard. They were all completely different in looks and personality.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Problem is if you have kids together. You cant just eradicate it all from memory. If you can, best to try and make it friendly. I split with husband last year and trying to keep things friendly ... not that friendly!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
to be honest after coming out of a 16 year relationship it was strange, definately knocks you back a bit but you've got to get on with life , plenty more fish in the Sea as they say .

I admire your attitude. Your right. I fell to pieces a couple of years ago but eventually re grouped and met someone else. Sadly thats gone pear shaped as well !

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Split up with my girlfriend of three and a half years in December just before christmas. At the time i thought my world was over & i was a mess for about a week. After a heart to heart with my best mate i felt 100% better and realised she was the epitomy of the rut i was in with my life at the time.
Since we split i've lost about 2 stone in weight, Been promoted at work & have a busier & more active social life than i ever did before.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Two years ago when I turned to shit. I even spent £ 120 on f***ing manuals on the internet, how to get your ex back and all that shit ! I also read all the " no contact " shit. I can't get my head around how ignoring someone will help at all. I was a sad case but it's all part of life's experiences I guess. Not done that with the recent split as I have lived and learned. What I do know is that when a Woman says " it's over ", you have got to believe my friends " it's over " as they have checked out of the relationship weeks if not months before they hit you with the bomb " we need to talk " or the classic " it's not you, it's me ".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here