Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of the biggest celebrity loser you can think of..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Your starter for ten

default_55.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Point of order. Rik Waller is not a celebrity.

Agreed he is so much more. He is a musical genius. To call Rik Waller a celebrity is like calling Mozart a celebrity. The man is a concept in music.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
the photo looks like it's been taken just a few moments after he's been turned away from a houseparty.

"you ok still, ricky?" (as the hounding calls of "fat twat!" can be heard from the window behind)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agreed he is so much more. He is a musical genius. To call Rik Waller a celebrity is like calling Mozart a celebrity. The man is a concept in music.
I remember he described himself as "a fighter" when appearing on fat camp.

Two weeks later, he left the show after the gym instructor got pissed off with him making no effort to improve his physique through exercise, and then cheating with his weight loss by simply eating his usual cake/pie intake and then not eating at all for the last 2 days before weigh in.

I think "a tosser" is a better description. Plus he lives in a depressing terrace, 100 yards from Priestfield Stadium. Presumably the extra fridge that he has in *his* front garden is the only outside one in Gillingham that actually remains plugged in. Full of trifle and lard.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That non-entity twat who got kicked out of I'm a celebrity. What's his name? What a cock.

Flirt with some bird on national TV and then SHIT IT when he finds out his girlfriend is a trifle pissed off and has gone home and left him there.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Just three of the top of my head

Attachments

• 13langb.jpg
    13langb.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 386
  • king3.jpg
    king3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 397
  • xinsrc_24206031516405468812108.jpg
    xinsrc_24206031516405468812108.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 403

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Who's that? Is that off Love Island or summit?
Hilarious when you get someone who thinks they have guns and wears a vest to show off outdoors.Like those chavs who get a tiny tattoo on their shoulder and wear a vest in the slightest bit of sun. Paul Dannaon or someone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here