Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible new signing?

baz

Jul 7, 2003
A friend of mine saw John Salako leaving the Seagulls offices this afternoon with a guy dressed in a suit. He thinks this may have been his agent. Not sure if this is good news though as he looked c*** last year when he came down with Reading.

Perhaps we are looking at alternatives if Kanchelskis says no.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
And a friend of mine saw Elvis in McDonalds (Western Rd) ordering 3 Big Macs and a strawberry milkshake at lunchtime.............:bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun

baz

Jul 7, 2003
Just passing on the info. He WAS there. Whether it means anything I don't know. Anyway that can't be true, who would want to eat 3 big macs.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Well Elvis DID die on the toilet eating a cheeky cheesburger, despite what his fans might say, and was very partial to at least 3 cheeseburgers at a time, more like a dozen I reckon

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Elvis was the king, but I only just found out that at his death he weighed 25 stone!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
elvis played for fulham i thought !

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Salako, may not be a bad shout.

Elvis, nah he's gonna sign for Chelsea.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
thankyou very much
:lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Our official site obviously reads NSC then. Apparently its a no go. Not even any talks.

You can have him though if you want. Tyson and Daley are looking the bill for the left side and Salako earns a fair whack and doesn't play much, similar to Butler who we've finally got off the wage bill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here