Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible New Managers?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
If Adams was to go, who would you replace him with?

I would go for Berkamp (sp), failing that miracle i Would look at Richard Money, did a marvelous job at walsall last season and is now academy director at newcastle.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Nicky Forster as player manager until the end of the season, He spoke a lot more sense than Adams tonight and certainly had a lot more enthusiasm.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bergkamp would be f***ing INCREDIBLE, and a realistic option at that

get him IN now

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if not bergkamp, maybe KING ERIC could be tempted to give our players a kick in the face

id love to see stan the man as well, he sounds like he knows LOADS on talk sport, and the team could run out to his jingle. that is bound to INSPIRE them onto victory

if not those two, then i would go for paul di canio. deserves a break at management, and the chance to see him perform a FACIST salute towards the south stand would be life changing and epic

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
if not bergkamp, maybe KING ERIC could be tempted to give our players a kick in the face

id love to see stan the man as well, he sounds like he knows LOADS on talk sport, and the team could run out to his jingle. that is bound to INSPIRE them onto victory

if not those two, then i would go for paul di canio. deserves a break at management, and the chance to see him perform a FACIST salute towards the south stand would be life changing and epic

I thought that about Collymore, but won't the Withdean Woods be to tempting for him to have a look around during a match

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I thought that about Collymore, but won't the Withdean Woods be to tempting for him to have a look around during a match

even better if you ask me

instead of a withdean wager, they could offer a ticket relating to the number of minutes stan is gone for each home game. the person with the closest number wins a trip in his car to devils dyke on a thursday night

everyones a winner :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Alan Pardew
Alan Curbishley
Gustavo Poyet
Iain Dowie
Adie Boothroyd
Danny Wilson
Nigel Clough
Ian Holloway

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Gus Poyet would be okay. The rest of them I would leave.

How about giving the manager role to Dean White? He's so popular on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here