Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh podcast rate us as cloggers

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just been listening to Peterborough previewing Albion's visit.

Episode Forty Six: Concentrate On The League | Standing On The Glebe

It's really strange to hear other people's perception of us. The two geezers on the podcast reckon we are a team of cloggers, our play is dreadful and Gus has lost all chance of moving to a top team because of the awful football he makes us play... grinding it out!
Whilst we went thru a sticky patch, suddenly we are not a dirty team. Gus has tried to keep true to his dream of passing football and largely we play attractive soccer.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Did they not attend this fixture last season?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
In all fairness they said we gave them a footballing lesson. No...they are talking about us now

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
5-1?

Comedian

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I blame Dunk, hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Who has called CMS Craig Mackail Miss? I've never heard it! And what is this shitty football about?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I really like their podcast, I listened to it a few times last season and it was always pretty nifty. They referred to getting thrashed by us a few times when their fans were getting carried away by their own belief.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I really like their podcast, I listened to it a few times last season and it was always pretty nifty. They referred to getting thrashed by us a few times when their fans were getting carried away by their own belief.

I agree last year I thought they were pretty good, But now Brighton fans are unhappy, Calderons a good player but a nasty person, and CMS would have scored more with them.

The way Poyet is making us play is working himself out of a job etc

Seems very short sighted.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
That's if they start him they've got billy Paynter now, they say Peterborough will beat us 5-1.

They've lost all possible credibility now.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
is this from the Muppets who write the Peterborough paper?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Was anybody expecting anything other than a load of old tosh - from a club that has Bumpkins like Adrian Durham as supporters?

Here's to CMS winding 'em up by bagging a hatful.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair these two like sound clueless, miserable, fat, balding twats.......much like myself actually.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think that's a well thought out show and I enjoy listening to it. Informed and clever debate, we don't really have anything to match.

They wouldn't be able to handle a Moan In though. :lolol: (Moan in wins over an intelligent discussion for me any day, just to clarify)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Thought it was a good listen - last season. Not surprised they haven't promoted it on here this time round. :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last season they were giving off the impression we were like Brazil 1970 meets Holland 1974. What a turnaround.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Nightmare on London Road! Nightmare on London Road!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The people who do Standing on the Glebe were on the Albion Roar last time we played them, they are pretty decent chaps. I believe they have asked the Albion Roar to appear on SotG after the match on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here