Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth the worst team to play at The Amex.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Portsmouth are the worst team to play at The Amex they had no idea and no football whatsoever. I think that the only hope that Appleton has is to put Kitson on to start every game and go Route One and hope because they were awful. Anybody have any views?

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
Peterborough were very poor, but created more chances than pompey, i think pompey were one of the worst teams to play although the 2 teams we beat by the bigger scorelines were southampton and ipswich who were alot better than them despite the scoreline

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They were poor. After the first 25 mins i wondered if they'd last with 11 men...hoping that tosser Halford was going to go, f***ing hate him.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Total garbage .. after 15 min's I knew there was no way we wouldn't win, worst oppo by a mile this season

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They were pretty bad.
They didn't do a Cardiff, but still never looked like scoring.

Sadly though neither did we, for long periods of time.

Do you think we are constantly banging them in, in training?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
That ain't no bad thing, mind. Nice to have an easy game for once, but I wouldn't have got so complacent early on though. They may easily have nicked a goal against the run of play.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I didn't think Pompey were that bad and, if we had not made changes, could they have possibly snatched a winner ?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I thought Pompey looked the better side first half. They bossed the midfield. Second half it was still close until The Dagger was unleashed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought Pompey looked the better side first half. They bossed the midfield. Second half it was still close until The Dagger was unleashed.

They were by no means the worst side that we've played this season. Without the points deduction they would be 6 or 7 places higher in the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here