Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth for sale - bids

D

Deleted member 2719

Current bid £6.23.

Way too much.

I have been in and around the streets of Fratton today and it doesn't get any prettier.

Even if they knock the place down and put a few houses up there let's face it they have a job to get make it pay.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Current bid £43.00

Which is about £100,000,000 more than its actually worth

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
who are portsmouth city?

I think its the Football club...........when they send out tickets they are always postmarked " from Portsmouth City Football Club" which i find very strange*

*no i do not buy scummie P*mpey tickets

D

Deleted member 2719

Current bid £155.

Speaking to Pompey fans today they really think that they will go out of business forever, i suppose i should sympathise with them but i can't remember them giving a shit about us and with quite a few jokes about us having to go to Gillingham.

Poor old Pompey if only it can drag out for maybe 10 + years of hell i might just sympathise with them.

:lolol:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Current bid £155.

Speaking to Pompey fans today they really think that they will go out of business forever, i suppose i should sympathise with them but i can't remember them giving a shit about us and with quite a few jokes about us having to go to Gillingham.

Poor old Pompey if only it can drag out for maybe 10 + years of hell i might just sympathise with them.

:lolol:

I could never sympathise for that shower,they have never been even slightly complimentary towards us.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Portsmouth City Football Club Ltd

Item condition: Used

Time left: 9 days 4hours (11 Feb, 201003:12:43 GMT)

Bid history: 39 bids[Refresh]

Current bid: £1,000.00

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
£1220 :ohmy: I hate it when some idiot goes and ruins an honest e-bay auction by putting in ridiculous bids :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here