Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poo paper

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went to a local shop about 20 minutes ago and saw a 4-pack of Andrex Quilts on offer for £1.99. I bought it and now can't wait to have a nice poo. I am hoping for a big and sloppy one to really test this roll's mettle and flushability.
I'll let you know what happens.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah it's "plain". Scentless. I think i am happiest with that. Why would i want something to smell nice before i cake it in cack?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think it's a f***ing waste to wipe your arse with something that looks like it's been woven from silk by a third world child. I'd rather wipe my arse with that french stuff that feels like greseproof paper.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's a f***ing waste to wipe your arse with something that looks like it's been woven from silk by a third world child. I'd rather wipe my arse with that french stuff that feels like greseproof paper.

You on about that smearing stuff you find in school toilets (if you are a child and sometimes go in there to plop)?

I reckon my toilet paper was made by a machine without any direct slave-trade used for it.
I just unstuck the first sheet from its gluey placement. It had that stabbing a coffee jar foil feel to it. Lovely. I'm on tenterhooks now. I might be too tense to go for days and end up letting out a firm and dense one that requires nothing more than one wipe. That'd be something of a poke in the eye.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
My wife reckons that those plastic lavatory brushes aren't much cop. She's gone back to using paper, but I'm still persevering.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You on about that smearing stuff you find in school toilets (if you are a child and sometimes go in there to plop)?

I reckon my toilet paper was made by a machine without any direct slave-trade used for it.
I just unstuck the first sheet from its gluey placement. It had that stabbing a coffee jar foil feel to it. Lovely. I'm on tenterhooks now. I might be too tense to go for days and end up letting out a firm and dense one that requires nothing more than one wipe. That'd be something of a poke in the eye.

If you really want to test it's wipeability... nip one off when it's on the way out... that'll give it a real test.

BTW, I hope it's not 'quilted'. :nono:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Yeah that's the stuff, although (and this may come as a shock) I left school 11 years ago, at the correct time.

Don't get me wrong I have been to houses that have this quilted stuff and it's pretty special but I find myself using half the normal sheets, not because of it's incredable absorbing qualities but because it's far too fancy for wiping your arse with, just feels like a waste.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A premature wipe will really test its mettal.
Sometimes, in my post-excretia haste, I begin wiping before all the residue CLAG has dropped from my anal fissure, which results in an excessive brown streak being deposited on that first crucial wipe. This common error inevitably results in a genuine workout for the tissue of choice, and can, on hot days, require an addition mid-clearout flush. And perhaps even a re-visit for an extra wipe half an hour later if things start feeling "greasy".

I look forward to your report.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here