Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bugger.

I would LOVE to see Benitez sacked. I cannot stand him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My son went there today with his school for his very first premiership game.
He has seen a cracker and Pompey lost,
Everyones a winner.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think he's lucky today that he's facing one of the few managers in the premier league actually more clueless than him.

erm he is currently sitting top of the league (granted until tomorrow) and has seen it and done it in Spain I wouldn't call that clueless really

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
erm he is currently sitting top of the league (granted until tomorrow) and has seen it and done it in Spain I wouldn't call that clueless really

plus they fact that each season they are getting better, if they could only have turned some of those draws to poor teams to wins they would be clear of :yawn:chester Utd

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I agree, Dirkeldinho has got the best 1st touch in the prem though.

Feb 2, 2009
Brighton
The man is an idiot.

How can you call him an idiot. He's won the Champions league and has got them in the final aswell and in the semis a few times. He has also won the FA cup and has got Liverpool closer to the title this year than they have been in ages.:thumbsup: Who could they get anyway thats better than Benitez at the moment.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
great stuff , now let the 'ammers do the business tomorrow ..:clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The disappointing thing about Pompey's current position is that they'll inevitably panic and sack Tony Adams fairly soon, and with the traditional short term upturn in form a new manager brings, will probably save themselves by the skin of their teeth.

On the BBC 606 pages there's a thread by a Pompey fan entitled something along the lines of "the situation all South Coast fans want to see". He's worked out where he thinks the South Coast teams will finish, each finishing exactly one place above relegation.

Now I don't know about you chaps, but that's not remotely what I want to see. Obviously the Albion must stay up (we should have enough now, fingers crossed), but I would be THRILLED to see Pompey plummet out of the Premier League, Saints joining us in League One, and dull old Bournemouth dropping into the Blue Square Premier to play derbies against Weymouth. That would make my year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here