Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Tickets Still Not Here.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hopefully mine will turn up today. I ordered mine on the first day of eiligibility weeks ago. This does appear to be a recurring problem, had my Hudds tickets last year turn up two days after the game!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hopefully mine will turn up today. I ordered mine on the first day of eiligibility weeks ago. This does appear to be a recurring problem, had my Hudds tickets last year turn up two days after the game!

Also happened with Wallsall, Notts County, Watford etc etc

There is a PROBLEM at the club. My view is they are leaving till the last min and this is WRONG. Its becoming a TREND. Its more than a one off.

I ordered Pompey tix on the 27/7 they were sent on the 10/8, recd yesterday. FOURTEEN days after ordering. WHY?

If they got lost that leaves a day and a half to sort or have to go to the Pompey tix office on the day of the game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So there seems to be a problem with the club, what happens when tomorrow we don't have tickets, do we go down to pompey and try and prove we are meant to be there?

If I was you I would ring the club. Tell them they havent arrived and the club will then contact the Pompey tix office so they can issue you a duplicate on the day.

Thats what we had to do for Wallsall.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In fact on the way to Wallsall, Notters and I were joking that there must be a bin shaped like a postbox in the club shop and maybe thats what they are posting the tix in.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Also happened with Wallsall, Notts County, Watford etc etc

There is a PROBLEM at the club. My view is they are leaving till the last min and this is WRONG. Its becoming a TREND. Its more than a one off.

I ordered Pompey tix on the 27/7 they were sent on the 10/8, recd yesterday. FOURTEEN days after ordering. WHY?

If they got lost that leaves a day and a half to sort or have to go to the Pompey tix office on the day of the game.

I agree it is a worrying trend. I do not know why they leave it so late. If it is an issue of resources, I'm pretty sure we can afford to hire more staff.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Hopefully, one day, football will sorts itself out and be able to offer a 'print at home' option, so one does not have to rely on Royal Mail.
Who is to say it coming by Royal Mail, most probably not if its sent Business Mail.
Most Business Post comes via TNT or Deuche Post but give it to Royal Mail to deliver the final mile.The Business post that the Royal Mail received gets posted the same day but TNT or Deuche Post or any of the others can have hold of it for as long as a week.
Look at the stamp in the corner to see who sent it, bet its not Royal Mail

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think BOF was using Royal Mail in the general term like some people still say Hoover for vacuum cleaner.

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
Mate of mine spoke to the ticket office this morning.

Apparently he will collect his at the ground on the day now.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Had still not recieved mine when i left for work this morning so I rung the club who advised if not in the post today to email tickets[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk and they will notify PFC and to colelct from their ticket office tomorrow. ordered my tickets online on the 3rd August and mates who ordered after this and live close by have already got theirs. They do really need to sort this out...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here