Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Replica Shirts £5!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Plus if this shirt runds out this year and they have loads left, better to sell at a lose but get something back on the stock they have, then just check them all away at the end of the season. Bit like we did with the yellow kit before the Spurs game.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Leeds' are on sale for £10 now, we only got this shirt this season, but Mr Bates has decided he has had enough of the club being fleeced by Nike and now Diadora, that from next season we'll produce our own and not be tied into deals that see the kit making company earn more from shirt sales than the club.

White shirt with blue/yellow pinstripe next season.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
still overpriced.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Safeway said:
Good point. Rather than shell out £38.99 for an Albion shirt this year, I'll pay just a fiver for a PORTSMOUTH one. If anyone says anything I'll simply reply "It's a football shirt. Don't we play in football shirts?"
You're on-form today Safeway!

Do you now 'own' TiD?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Maybe a dig at our commercial dept that the price of our shirts could be reduced similarly?

Although the yellow shirts have been selling at half price as they are finished this season.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Safeway said:
Good point. Rather than shell out £38.99 for an Albion shirt this year, I'll pay just a fiver for a PORTSMOUTH one. If anyone says anything I'll simply reply "It's a football shirt. Don't we play in football shirts?"

oh, safeway. by me saying 'don't we play in football shirts' i was responding to the question of why this thread was on a bha website. the point is, because we also play in football shirts, it seems relevant to draw attention to a club that sells their product for £5 when the albion are selling their equivalent for more than seven times this amount. does it not raise any eyebrows, safe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here