Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pompey away , sit where you like or..

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
This is my first away game ever, got my ticket and I'm front row which I'm not happy about but will sit there if we are sold out,

I'm going on my tod as a billy no mates so would like to try and sit near some more enthusiastic supporters as I like to stand and sing along which is inappropriate for the front row,

if anyone wants to swap for something further back PM me, I'm going down on the blues away coach from withdean.

I'm happy to swap row T for front row, but looking for 2 seats together....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Only got the 1 unless there is a billy no mates like me I'm next to who will swap too........

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
Give us wheelies a thought. We have got to sit in the Fratton end. There are 7 of us so we'll make our presence known.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What you going to do if we get to Wembley one day? Wander round the ground choosing a seat you like the look of?
No, of course not, you'll get a choice of position / tier at Wembley. You should get a choice of front/back at all away matches. If you haven't had any choice in your seat then why should you sit in a crap one if you bought early and paid the same price as anyone else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here