Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POll - McGhee IN or OUT.. no comments, just 'in' or 'out'!

McGhee in or out

• IN

Votes: 59 43.1%
  • OUT

Votes: 61 44.5%
  • SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • DO THE HOKEY COKEY AND TURN AROUND

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ok this is simple - if everyone does as meant to and no one fucks it up or tries to be clever. im just interested to see this..

the question is - McGhee in or out.. pls vote in the poll and reply with either 'IN' or 'OUT' and we'll see what the percentages are after a few days.. in or out pls

i'll start - OUT!

Not content with having them once a week, we're now having these polls once a day? :rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
In

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
as i said at the top - one c.unt will always f*** it up and it took about 30 secs. twat. i dont spend my whole life on the net so dunno how many polls there are. i tihkn a 'in' or 'out' post will be easy to scan down and have a look what the majority is so pls try do that NSc.nunters?

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
sheebo said:
as i said at the top - one c.unt will always f*** it up and it took about 30 secs. twat. i dont spend my whole life on the net so dunno how many polls there are. i tihkn a 'in' or 'out' post will be easy to scan down and have a look what the majority is so pls try do that NSc.nunters?

Who said you could post twice.

That's the thread ruined. :jester:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
martins obiously taking his job as a mod a bit too far - guessing its u that did the hilarious changes to the poll? whoever it was has again shown why they shouldnt be a mod - u cant go changing peoples threads surely?:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here