Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poll: Is The Bald Seagull The Most Articulate / Erudite Albion Manager Of All Time?!

Is The Bald Seagull The Most Articulate / Erudite Albion Manager Of All Time?!

• Oh yes, most certainly....long live The Bald Seagull!!!

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • Maybe, but not too sure yet

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • What does erudite mean?! :o(

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
The mans a f***ing leg end in my book already.

He loves this club, what he said at the end of the fans forum about how he's missed the fans. :bowdown:

HE MEANS IT AS WELL
:albion:

RESPECT............ I

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have not seen the man whilst he has been in charge of Brighton, but from what I have read, he is rapidly becoming my favourite person of all time. He is close to ousting one of my 'famous 3 you would invite to a dinner party (dead or alive)'.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He talks sense and goes beyond the usual clichés and excuses that managers usually trot out.

In Slade I trust

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I was well impressed - it was he who insisted to the radio snore presenter that I could ask my questions. He kept nudging him and pointing to me. His answers were top too - particularly the crack about changing managers once a year!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That would be Brian Clough, wouldn't it?....but RS talks a very good game, and seems an all round top geezer.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Yes, but its also what he is saying! He speaks sense and he speaks it well!

Give us a wave! Give us a wave! Baldy Baldy! Give us a wave! Oh! Show us Your head! Show us your head! Baldy Baldy! Show us your head!

We love you Baldy! We do! We love you Baldy! We do! We love you Baldy! We Do! Oh Baldy we love you!

Russell Slade's Blue Army! :albion: :ascarf:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Colin Murphy when manager of Lincoln City produced the marvelous "Murph's Notes" in their programme.

And they define erudition.

In comparison,RS has just reached primary school level.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That would be Brian Clough, wouldn't it?....but RS talks a very good game, and seems an all round top geezer.

You'd have to go a long way to find a manager to top Clough but if RS is not that good, he's certainly impressive.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Colin Murphy when manager of Lincoln City produced the marvelous "Murph's Notes" in their programme.

And they define erudition.

In comparison,RS has just reached primary school level.

Well the question is Albions most, secondly why would we be reading Lincoln city programmes...

If you lot want to be more like Russell Slade. you'll keep your powder dry and not bleat on like he's already an Albion legend.

IF you listen to his interviews, he says it like it is - there's a long way to go, a lot of work to be done, and no points are in the bag at the moment. No part of this season will be 'easy' and no team can be taken for granted for a moment.

There - I am now exactly like him. I tell it like it is

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
If you lot want to be more like Russell Slade. you'll keep your powder dry and not bleat on like he's already an Albion legend.

IF you listen to his interviews, he says it like it is - there's a long way to go, a lot of work to be done, and no points are in the bag at the moment. No part of this season will be 'easy' and no team can be taken for granted for a moment.

There - I am now exactly like him. I tell it like it is

:( why did you need to say that? WE LOVE RUSSELL!:clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree NMH but its the way he says it in that lovely soft accent of his...

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The moment i saw the bald beauty i thought: I love this man. He is amazing. Everything about him is PERFECT. The way he smiled at me on the last day of the season when i looked upon him in wonder. He is amazing. :legend:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here