• Maybe - Will wait and see.

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So, it's almost the New Year and time to start thinking about whether you'll be getting a season ticket for next season. Will you be renewing or are you sick of the Withdean "experience"?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I dont have much choice as i bought a 2 year one at the start of the season. If adams is still in charge after it expires then ill seriously think about it!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Am sick of the Withdean experience, but my son and I are Albion through and through so will be renewing whatever the situation because we will be going to the games even if we are relegated.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have to go I am the latest in a long line of Brightonians and Hoveonians

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
probably not - wont qualify as under 21 anymore, and today was only my third league home game of the season anyway

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Not unless the pricing structure changes substantially, it would also help if they started playing football.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep of course. Although only because I am mad.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Next year is part 2 of my Withdean Waiver

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Will be renewing.

Tho has to be said that the club continue serving up that overpriced shit at their peril.

That ****ish five pound transport surcharge on the people of Brighton & Hove should be ditched for a start.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
not if adams is still around. will be the first season i've not had a season ticket since last season at the goldstone... will upset me not to have one but sorry knight, i can't give you my financial support with that clown in charge.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Well I will want to but only if i find new people to sit with. I sit with two "non" ablion supporters (if we are couting brightonians supporting united) and i don't think they will want to renew. If they didn't have the season ticket now, they certainly wouldn't be going to games...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here