Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polish Nazis.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Featured on Inside Sport, talking about the racist hooligan problem in Poland.
How can there be people so stupid in Poland? They need to read a history book to check how their country suffered under the Nazi's. Yet they fly Swastikas & give a Nazi salute, even shouting "Heil Hitler".
How the hell can these morons be so unbelievably stupid? Beyond Belief!

Euro 2012 should be fun!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's not that surprising to be honest if you think about the country's recent history.

Dandyman will be a better judge of this, but if you look at all the ex-communist countries there has been a certain element of far right views probably as a reaction to the former political system they lived under.

There was a huge feeling of national pride when they gained their freedom and in some this has sadly turned into extreme nationalism and racism.

As for reading a book about the country's History during the second world war, you are talking about a different generation. There are people with similiar views in this country who do with reading a few books.

That's a view that I once had to be honest, I visited the country during the communist times and after. I encounted anti-semetic and racist views and was very surprised, but then again those view existed in pockets in Europe prior to Hitler and still exist after.

One thing you can say about the Poles is that they are a proud nation. They aren't stupid either and the majority wouldn't want their country to be seen in a bad light. I agree with the commentator on the programme who said the best way for this to be dealt with is for any racism to be exposed during the championship.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I know a fair few Poles, so I know they're not stupid, but the idiots brandishing Nazi salutes? Stupid in the extreme.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I know a fair few Poles, so I know they're not stupid, but the idiots brandishing Nazi salutes? Stupid in the extreme.

Yeah, I was talking about the nation as whole, didn't mean to imply anyone thought they were.

It's a problem in Poland as it is in a number of other ex-Communist countries.

What I don't find surprising is they've latched onto football as an excuse to get together with some other like minded people and shout some chants.

Unlike the way football has changed in this country those crowds reflect their society in general. Didn't exactly look like a family day out did it ? :lolol:

Around the time the old Soviet Union collapsed, political commentators were predicting a rise in nationalistic views amoungst the working class across Eastern Europe. How right they were...

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They no doubt want Gdansk to be called Danzig again.

"Danzig ist Deutsche" and all that. Part of the unhappy mess that were the Treaties of Locarno and Versailles.

I went out with a German-speaking Pole whose family were all from Gdansk. They always regarded themselves as Polish and Germans and had some very dubious views about the Slavic Polish, Russians, Gypsies and what was even more scary was that their views were very much the norm. Lovely people if you just ignored the bigotry. Which I did because she was right dirty.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
they (and we) were far better off before.
they had jobs, homes, a stable country.....
in russia pensioners sell their shoes in the street while billionnaires flaunt their wealth.
Gorbachev = traitor!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I would suggest you make sure all the air is squeezed out of 'em first & then attack the jack-booted 'job' using high-speed mops. It'll be impossible to get all the shit off, but you should still be able to achieve a satisfying gleam. Finally, finish 'em off with a stiff buff with autosol; shine with an old 'Adolf Hitler Tour Of Europe' T-shirt & return to a sealed exhibition case.

Et voila: a highly polished Nazi. :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
in russia pensioners sell their shoes in the street while billionnaires flaunt their wealth.
Gorbachev = traitor!

You obviously have little or no knowledge of Poland. Poland was never really a communist country... witness the strength of the Catholic church throughout the period and the infamous silk road trod by many entrepeneurial Poles to and from Istanbul in the seventies and eighties. For a bullshit detector you seem unable to notice it in yourself. You insult both Poland and Russia by comparing them to each other.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"Danzig ist Deutsche" and all that. Part of the unhappy mess that were the Treaties of Locarno and Versailles.

I went out with a German-speaking Pole whose family were all from Gdansk. They always regarded themselves as Polish and Germans and had some very dubious views about the Slavic Polish, Russians, Gypsies and what was even more scary was that their views were very much the norm. Lovely people if you just ignored the bigotry. Which I did because she was right dirty.

*smooch smooch*
Polish Bird: "Darlink, before you do me up ze gary, vill you sing me ze Horst Wessel song?"

Buzzer: "Er, not sure how that one goes" *ziiiip*

*smooch smooch*

Polish Bird:" But mein lieber, I can only get vet ven I hear it, uzzervise I ca't stop thinking about ze gypsies unt ze slavs unt it puts me off"

*slurp*

Buzzer; "Er..but I fiercley oppose fascism, I wear my hair long and foppish as a symbol of my defiance of the far right, I love gypsies and the slavs with their little flat faces"

*slap, slobber*

Polish bird: "Vell I am sorry liebschen, but tonight zere vill be no hiding the Buzzer Bratvurst,"

Buzzer;" How does that song go again?"

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes there is a Nazism problem in Poland, especially amongst football supporters but this shouldn't be too surprising. Basically nazism is just the Polish equivalent of BNP supporters. And how many BNP members are football supporters here in the UK?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh, I get it now - It's THAT kind of dirty! & there was me thinking Buzzer had a sexual preference for Polish women with highly limited/no washing facilities :ohmy:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gorbachev = traitor!

Really?

Rationing was widespread, shop shelves wre empty, the economy was in ruins, income fell by 20-30% during the 80s when they had martial law, pro-democracy supporters tortured and murdered including priests, curfews imposed, schools closed down, thousands arested without charge, Zomo commandos machine-gunning unarmed strikers.

Oh yes, life under the communists was utopian and how dare the Poles demand self-determination. f*** sake.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
*smooch smooch*
Polish Bird: "Darlink, before you do me up ze gary, vill you sing me ze Horst Wessel song?"

Buzzer: "Er, not sure how that one goes" *ziiiip*

*smooch smooch*

Polish Bird:" But mein lieber, I can only get vet ven I hear it, uzzervise I ca't stop thinking about ze gypsies unt ze slavs unt it puts me off"

*slurp*

Buzzer; "Er..but I fiercley oppose fascism, I wear my hair long and foppish as a symbol of my defiance of the far right, I love gypsies and the slavs with their little flat faces"

*slap, slobber*

Polish bird: "Vell I am sorry liebschen, but tonight zere vill be no hiding the Buzzer Bratvurst,"

Buzzer;" How does that song go again?"

Oh Posh Spice is a slapper
Her fanny's tough as gristle
and when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Horst Wessel.....

:thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Really?

Rationing was widespread, shop shelves wre empty, the economy was in ruins, income fell by 20-30% during the 80s when they had martial law, pro-democracy supporters tortured and murdered including priests, curfews imposed, schools closed down, thousands arested without charge, Zomo commandos machine-gunning unarmed strikers.

Oh yes, life under the communists was utopian and how dare the Poles demand self-determination. f*** sake.

On a lighter note...Buzzer have you seen this months LOADED? it is a milf special!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Oh Posh Spice is a slapper
Her fanny's tough as gristle
and when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Horst Wessel.....

:thumbsup:

Ah, tis a marvellous sight, the massed ranks of the SS goosestepping along the reeperbahn singing that....:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are they Poles of German origin? I think there are a fair number of them given the boundary shifts over the centuries.
Blimey, by reading NSC I could see why the very ignorant might think the Germans were all still Nazis, but I didn't realise that that meant that young Nazis in other countries were therefore likely to be Germans too. Brilliant.

Anyway - if anyone's interested, there's some interesting stuff on why that's rather unlikely to have be the case here. It's become quite a live historical topic since 1990, as I reckon the largest migration in history should. Not saying it was wrong, or they didn't deserve it, or whatever, of course.

Expulsion of Germans after World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Really?

In fairness though, the buses in Warsaw were very very good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here