Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polarised Conjecture

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I know, it's an online forum what do you expect? I'm sure things on here were less polarised and more objective a few seasons ago, it all started going horribley Daily Mail on here last season. Now the posts resemble the football blog of Robert Kilroy Silk. It's either fatalist, righteous or just bloody awful. Enough of the Chairman and the Manager of the club? I'm thinking more I've had enough of the NSC 'fans'.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
spliff.jpg

???

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
twickers said:
I know, it's an online forum what do you expect? I'm sure things on here were less polarised and more objective a few seasons ago, it all started going horribley Daily Mail on here last season. Now the posts resemble the football blog of Robert Kilroy Silk. It's either fatalist, righteous or just bloody awful. Enough of the Chairman and the Manager of the club? I'm thinking more I've had enough of the NSC 'fans'.

I kinda now what you mean. If you don't agree with some people on here you are considered a complete outcast and not a 'real' fan.

You've probably confused a few people with the word polarised as well. Bless'em!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Hiney said:
Are you pissed?

Retarded?

Both?

Well up jumped the devil, I didn't expect Kilroy to be the first reply.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Caveman said:
Don't worry, a couple of wins and all this will be swept under the carpet.

You say that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
twickers said:

It's when the NSC 'fans' STOP caring what is going on in the club that you want to worry.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: Polarised Conjecture

Tom Hark said:
It's when the NSC 'fans' STOP caring what is going on in the club that you want to worry.

Yes agreed, but there is caring and there's talking arse.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well come on then genius.
Bless us with your pearls of wisdom and blind us with your incisive analysis.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

I've looked at your post, and I'm afraid it's the classic fans' reaction to accusations of polarised conjecture.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Polarised Conjecture

Hiney said:
Indeed Twickers old boy and your first post falls squarely into the latter category.

:thumbsup:

I guess the irony would be lost on you if I said that I spent part of my childhood growing up in New York and in the USA 'Hiney' is a slang term that means arse. Actually, looking at the urban dictionary it states the noun as being buttocks, butt and backside.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Polarised Conjecture

twickers said:
I guess the irony would be lost on you if I said that I spent part of my childhood growing up in New York and in the USA 'Hiney' is a slang term that means arse. Actually, looking at it the urban dictionary states the noun as being buttocks, butt and backside.

Your point being what, exactly?

Your rapier-like wit has left me grovelling in a pit of inadequacy.

Last edited:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Easy 10 said:

I think you're smarter than that Easy10. I don't think you really beleive it takes genuis to think about the bigger picture, to relate to prescedents in Albion history, to offer a different insight or to be objective. It's not an exclusive club.

As for pearls of wisdom...

"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make our world."

That's Buddha though which has nothing to do with any of this, but I like the sentiment all the same.

Last edited:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Polarised Conjecture

Hiney said:
Your point being what, exactly?

Your rapier-like wit has left me grovelling in a pit of inadequacy.

I enjoyed your earlier reference to 'pissed' and 'retarded' too.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
twickers said:
That's Buddha though which has nothing to do with any of this, but I like the sentiment all the same.

Buddha? Could do a job ...

:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here