• 1 point

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Nil points

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Despite Virgo being out - I think we will draw at Charlton and win at home at last

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
3 should do, to keep us in touch.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Too tired after the effort at leeds to repeat it at charlton? How many "biggest game of the season" games have we had this year and how many have we actually won?

Labelling the games as so important always leads to us filing to get full points.

I can see us getting as little as 1 point out of the next two games. I hope we get at least 4, but can see us getting only 1.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Four points for me, a pleasing point at Charlton followed up by a romp at home to Exeter.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
AT LEAST 4 is vital. I reckon 6 though. 1-0 win at Charlton, 2-0 win against Exeter,

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I'm going to set my sights low and say none. That way, every point we do get exceeds my expectations.

Simples!

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
After watching our performance and change of formation at Leeds I do believe we can get something at Charlton. I'll go for a draw there but would not rule out a win. Against Exeter, who Knows? The Withdean factor comes into play but we must surely get a home win soon. So 4 points for me but if it was 1 or 6, I would not be surprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here