Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth fans

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I have spoke to a lot of argyle fans over the last 24 hours and they really have been so complimentary about us.Despite me raving on about the quality of the football we have been watching so far this year i really dont think they believed me until last night.
things i have heard on a regular basis today include

it doesnt matter how well we played today we just couldnt compete with brighton
we have played in the championship for the last 5 seasons and nobody has passed us off the pitch at home park like you
poyet got ur tactics spot on the way u passed the ball around and the back and through the midfield was quality

i am so proud to be a brighton fan at the moment after years off making the journey up to withdean and wondering why i bother im so looking forward to travelling up for the next few games and long may it continue :clap2:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The report in the Plymouth paper was very complimentary as well, said we'd be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I hope I'll be hearing the same stuff from all my Southampton-supporting friends on 24th November!

Tut tut Hiney my friend, you are not allowed to use that S word, in future please refer to them as "that other south coast club"

:)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I have spoke to a lot of argyle fans over the last 24 hours and they really have been so complimentary about us.Despite me raving on about the quality of the football we have been watching so far this year i really dont think they believed me until last night.
things i have heard on a regular basis today include

it doesnt matter how well we played today we just couldnt compete with brighton
we have played in the championship for the last 5 seasons and nobody has passed us off the pitch at home park like you
poyet got ur tactics spot on the way u passed the ball around and the back and through the midfield was quality

i am so proud to be a brighton fan at the moment after years off making the journey up to withdean and wondering why i bother im so looking forward to travelling up for the next few games and long may it continue :clap2:

good stuff. great support sir

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I certainly can't remember any team at any time at our level passing the ball around the way we did against the dons. Its impressive

Swansea were pretty impressive when they were last in league 1, i think it is no co-incidence that they were managed by someone who is a good friend of Gus. I think we are trying to emulate that Swansea team, heres hoping the end result is the same.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Swansea were pretty impressive when they were last in league 1, i think it is no co-incidence that they were managed by someone who is a good friend of Gus. I think we are trying to emulate that Swansea team, heres hoping the end result is the same.

swansea team that included a certain mr painter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice one S S

Is that your Albion flag I always see with 'West Country Seagulls' on it then ?

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
A Carlisle fan was very complimentary about our performance as we got into the car after the game, and we only played well in the last 35 minutes of that game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here