Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth (A) New Date

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tuesday 21st September, that's all..............

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
SUPERFAN POINTS :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bugger was hoping for October, no go for me then :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Carlisle the Saturday before for double points.

yes yes yes

this is up there with that EPIC four day period when we had carlisle away followed by hartlepool in the fa cup

i cannot WAIT to claim the moral high ground as a SUPERFAN over those who dont do both :clap:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
One of my closest matches.

Cannot do midweeks.

Poor fan.

Lowgrounder.

Away win.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Argyle know by switching it to a Tuesday night it will cut down the number of Albion fans going by two thirds , wiping out our "12th man" advantage.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Argyle know by switching it to a Tuesday night it will cut down the number of Albion fans going by two thirds , wiping out our "12th man" advantage.

It's not as if they have a choice considering every Saturday is already being used for games!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

and also cutting down their gate reciepts :dunce:

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol

And nice and convenient that it's only a couple of days after our players have to mission it to carlisle and back....

Am definitely going to Carlisle, and slightly tempted to do both now, though. Was planning on heading back to Bath for uni around the 20th/21st Sept - Plymouth could just be a nice detour on the way there :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Thats a no go for me then, cant afford that on top of Carlisle in the space of a week.
:bowdown: to all those that go to both, although that might be a little bit too committed.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Carlisle away followed by Plymouth away in the space of a week is a hellish combination.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can only claim one superfan status as only doing Carlisle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here