Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth 04/09/10

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who's going to Plymouth next month and how much have you paid for train tickets?

I'm thinking about doing it by train but I never know the sneaky short cuts to get better ticket prices, only the extortionate ones that thetrainline.com suggests....any advice on routes etc?

(yes I know I should have booked it three months ago to get the cheapest rate, before anyone says).

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
dont know how much the train is.. but check out south west airlines you can fly from gatwick to plymouth.. plus it takes 1 hour 20 by plane

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Book it as singles on specified trains

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Mike C Gull has booked £24 return Paddington to Exeter for us, that was about two months ago though.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
better idea.. video conference the wedding.. you from Home Park.. leigh from the albion hotel... not very romantic.. but pleases everyone

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
My mate has a return for sale for £45. PM me for details or look on the ticket exchange bit.

D

Deleted User X18H

I shall be in Looe at this time and shall be attending with my nephew. Is it likely to be pay on the gate?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Go via Fratton on to Warminster and then change for Plymouth, that has always been the cheapest route I've found.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here