Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please stop...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
...these bizarre addresses on NSC to the players/Adams/board. They are full of such impotent, ineffectual rage and bombastic grandeur.

That is all:)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
...these bizarre addresses on NSC to the players/Adams/board. They are full of such impotent, ineffectual rage and bombastic grandeur.

…flicks through thesaurus… good point, I think?!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove

I take it that is your opinion? How strange you do not think others are entitled to an opinion also!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I take it that is your opinion? How strange you do not think others are entitled to an opinion also!

I think they are perfectly entitled to their opinion, if you read my post these people opinions are not what I have a problem with.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I agree that the way that opinion is delivered is way over the top and usually done in such an arrogant way that it is almost laughable.

It is almost as if some posters think the players and management of the club have nothing better to do than read NSC.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
they are many many MOANY cunts on the board these days.

i gotta agree with you Lezza....the way people start thread

"Mr Knight please read....." er... f*** off like 1. he's going to read your dribble and 2. he's actually gonna take any notice.

get a f***ing grip thundercunts.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The cretins who insist on spreading their collective shit all over this website, who've been repeating and repeating the same message over and over again this season are simply a total waste of time and effort! and what's more they actually seriously "believe" they're making a difference, and people call me deluded...

But they won't stop... They're writing headlines, they're making their point, they're creating a storm, behold them as they wield their power, all bow and try to deny their glory before God, just try... and round and round we go... and thus the quest for adulation and celebrity goes ever on, anything to find a life where there is clearly none. I wish you well... sail away, far away from me, and to all I sit here and I wait, in my citadel upon this raging sea.

Kosh

They can ROCK off as far as I'm concerned.

and look here they are:

Attachments

• Sue%20Jones-Davies%20Life%20of%20Brian.jpg
    Sue%20Jones-Davies%20Life%20of%20Brian.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

You want a new, homogenized germ-free North Stand Chat!

You believe online society reflects the predictive 'Time Machine' story, and you want to be with Weena and wear flowers with the Eloi, not the awful Morlocks.

Sorry mate - wrong door. You want Brightonfans Forums - Powered by XMB

Be warned though, Morlocks exist my farming, and they eat the Eloi.

Can someone pass the ketchup please?
....and tell the cook, this London Irish is way too chewy - it's going to take ages, and still don't taste very good.

You want a new, homogenized germ-free North Stand Chat!

You believe online society reflects the predictive 'Time Machine' story, and you want to be with Weena and wear flowers with the Eloi, not the awful Morlocks.

Sorry mate - wrong door. You want Brightonfans Forums - Powered by XMB

Be warned though, Morlocks exist by farming, and they eat the Eloi.

Can someone pass the ketchup please?
....and tell the cook, this London Irish is way too chewy - it's going to take ages, and still don't taste very good.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Isn't that the Judain Peoples Front?:laugh:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
'Tis the spirit of the age, I fear. The new democracy powered by the internet, where any fool can post his or her opinions and, in some cases, find them taken as fact. Not great, but a damn site more favourable than all communications being controlled by those in power, be it the Roman Catholic Church, the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, or the Board of Brighton and Hove Albion. Imagine if the only vehicles for expression of opinion on our current winter of discontent were the Argus letters page or the club programme.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*************VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO LES BIEHN*************

Hiya!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sticks, stones, broken bones, they heal in time.

Yet a heart, once broken is forever mortally wounded.

People talk of lost faith, if anything I've lost faith in my fellow Albion fan, as opposed to the team, manager or indeed the board... This saddens me to the point of exhausted and exasperated tears. The term "supporter" is laughable if you take stock of the opinionated, foul, loud trash oft posted on this crappy two bit message board, populated by people who get excited when NSC is alluded to in the gutter press... Utterly pathetic.

Me, well I'm just an Ewok, and the legion of the NSC freedom of speech (ahem) headline scribing bollocks brigade will soon wipe the floor with my simple log rolling tricks and undeniable cuteness... Will they not?

Put a flower in your hair and forget it, for you and I we waste our time.

Tick tock and round and round we go...

I want evolution, not revolution.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here