Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please sponsor me to wear the Shirt of Hurt

Probably against my better judgment I have decided to wear a P*l*ce shirt all day at work on Friday March 19th in aid of Sport Relief.

Already the abuse has started, some JOKER sticking an 'I love Crystal Palace' sign to my chair today, and it will ONLY be worth while if I can raise a few quid to help little black kids in Africa and mongs in the UK.

Pictoral evidence will be supplied once this VILE task has been completed (though I'll probably only post them on NSP :smile: ).

Go on, make it worth it PLEASE.

http://www.mysportrelief.com/stevenvalder

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You helmet :)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
You bring shame to the family name but blood is thicker than water so I'll put some pennies your way and we need never speak of this again.

:thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Even though I am out of work at the moment and funds are low, it is for a good cause, I will sponsor you.

Sorry it's not for much, but as i say, money is low at the moment, Good Luck :thumbsup:

(I paid by paypal so may show up in my daughters name)

Last edited:

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
how much extra would we have to raise for you to wear it in the brighton club shop or to the withdean??

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Probably against my better judgment I have decided to wear a P*l*ce shirt all day at work on Friday March 19th in aid of Sport Relief.

Already the abuse has started, some JOKER sticking an 'I love Crystal Palace' sign to my chair today, and it will ONLY be worth while if I can raise a few quid to help little black kids in Africa and mongs in the UK.

Pictoral evidence will be supplied once this VILE task has been completed (though I'll probably only post them on NSP :smile: ).

Wearing a pink dress would be easier to live down.:tantrum:

btw You are dead to me.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I seem to remember that footychick is also doing this but in a Man U shirt.

Now, if she were to be seen taking it of....!!!

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
I work with the guy that donated the Palace shirt (Palace season ticket holder). I have with me today my Paul McShane 0-1 special shirt. We are just putting together a bid to get him to wear it and photos taken

Last edited:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia

:facepalm:
it's against your better judgement mate, have a look at yourself......
If it's a worthwhile cause just donate the cash - don't do that, how ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here