Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

please read micky

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
Having watched the first half last night, I was impressed with the way we played and at least deserved to go in drawing. The second half was different and Peterborough deserved to go on and win the game, all credit to George Boyd, he was absolute class and made Virgo look like a very average player. Adams went for it playing Forster at right midfield but in the end class told and we kept hoofing the ball forward without any intricacy in the second half, knowing we had two big lads up front. This is where we went wrong. There should have been more wing play, getting DECENT crosses into the box and playing the ball more to feet.

I feel we will go on and win more games than we lose this season but Micky has very important decisions to make in relation to playing the best players in the right position. Our goalie did not have the best of games and now has Kuipers breathing down his neck, Virgo has had two poor games in a row and should now be rested, bringing Whing in on saturday. Also I'd rather play Cox, Carole or Birchall on the right than Forster, if you play Forster, play him up front.

Micky - if you play the right people in the right positions on saturday we will win, I'm impressed with the signings, onwards and upwards. A good result on saturday and we'll be bang up for the Luton game.

Well, it is a game of two halves, and 90 minutes to make things happen.
Seen as a whole instead of breaking it down to "first half/second half", Peterborough were superior and took chances/exploited naivety/exploited lack of ability.
Some of those players are TOO OLD to have been making the mistakes they did. What does that mean? It means that if they don't know now, they never will I'm afraid.

On the attack, we were fairly decent as a threat. We ought to be at this level and at home - but will we EVER bother goalkeepers with shots? How about a couple of decent goes from any distance? That WAS a dodgy keeper last night. Apart from a couple of punches from crosses, he was vulnerable to hold shots with any purpose behind them.

Free kicks - you HAVE to get them at least somewhere near on target. PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS- what does that title mean if you cannot get a free shot on target?

Sorry, but there needs to be some training done that means something - there's not been evidence of it happening that shows on the field of play.
We do have skilled footballers, who can move a ball around - but something is lacking with their concept when it's time to move it to somewhere else.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Adams if you are READING this I have written your letter of resignation. All you have to do is SIGN it.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Micky - if you play the right people in the right positions on saturday we will win, I'm impressed with the signings, onwards and upwards. .

Agreed, well not just Saturday, but for the rest of his tenure as Albion manager. It is so obvious to EVERYONE but him.

We are lucky only Orient are a REAL danger to us going down, and they have played teo more games than this. Lets just get ourselves safe, th JPT is just a bonus, but a bit irrelevant.

Next season, he has to secure the contract extensions of Sullivan, Whing, Hinshlewood, Birchall, Jarrett and Carole, and then we can build on getting out of this division the proper way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here