Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please no 'Positives From Today' or 'Open Letter To' threads today

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can we have still have a thread comparing our away support to Crystal Palace's, though?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really to do with "not being good enough" though is it? It's a 100% to do with the referee. Saints bought the game. Nothing you can do.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The only positive from today is that the referee will probebly be demoted to league 1 games after this game is analysed. Still, without the referee's shocking decisions we are rubbish

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The only positive from today is that the referee will probebly be demoted to league 1 games after this game is analysed. Still, without the referee's shocking decisions we are rubbish

Oh great. We'll encounter him next season then.

(only joking)

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Not really to do with "not being good enough" though is it? It's a 100% to do with the referee. Saints bought the game. Nothing you can do.

As true as that is, I knew that as soon as we went 1-0 down the game would be gone. You had confidence last season that we could bounce back from going a goal down. Not this season, and okay, Doncaster, but remember they lost both centre forwards in that game. If Hayter's bicycle kick had gone in, rather than him taking a boot in the face, I suspect we would not have won. And yes, you can say we're in the Championship now. Exactly, and we need to be able to battle our way through (well, not in the way we tried today).

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Positives from today - I got the hoovering done as when we went 1-0 down I needed something to drown out the radio spouting the inevitable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here