Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please may we see our new kit now!?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well, I bought some gift vouchers in the club shop yesterday for my little brothers birthday, I was told they expire on 1/08/2011 ??? anyway, they said that would leave my brother a couple of weeks to get the new shirt before the vouchers expire, if thats the case we could be looking at another 5-6 weeks before it's released for general sale, whether or not we'll see images much before then I dont know!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just found this online. After being the first to find the new badge, I'm pretty sure this IS the new shirt.

Attachments

• newshirt.JPG
    newshirt.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 744

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Its my lads 7th birthday on 21st july so I'm hoping they will have them by then as he is due a free shirt from Gullys Gang for his birthday.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Am I the only one worried that our shirt sponsors logo and colour scheme is not exactly subtle and may make the kit look crap.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Afraid we have to wait until 19th June. Stripes, traditional and new badge in the middle of shirt and also on shorts

Looks good

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was in the club shop on Wed and they told me it would be in time for the first game which may be the SSCup final or the Spurs game, but definitely July.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here