Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
:bounce: What with all the transfer deadline day excitement yesterday I thought maybe this thread might have got overlooked!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Just sent £10. lost a loved one recently myself, so sorry for all concerned .:down:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i cant do it for a couple of weeks but if its ok with [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] instead of the donation to the REMF for my lost bet, i feel the £20 would be needed greater here at the moment.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
i cant do it for a couple of weeks but if its ok with [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] instead of the donation to the REMF for my lost bet, i feel the £20 would be needed greater here at the moment.

Fine with me.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Terrible news mate.. I will put in tomorrow for a fellow biker and band member.

Working today and my PayPal is on home pc.

Good luck with raising the dollars, I hope you get enough for him.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Just sent £10. lost a loved one recently myself, so sorry for all concerned .:down:

Hi Phoenix, I'm sorry for your loss also. Everything just feels so different now right? Thank you so much for the donation, that really is very kind of you. Take care.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton

Falkor, much appreciated my friend. Really it is.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Terrible news mate.. I will put in tomorrow for a fellow biker and band member.

Working today and my PayPal is on home pc.

Good luck with raising the dollars, I hope you get enough for him.

Hey Muzzy, we are doing really well with the donations, I have certainly seen the world in a different light since this tragic event. People have been so kind.

Thanks also for your donation.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
How are things going with collections ?? Total needed and total so far ?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
How are things going with collections ?? Total needed and total so far ?

The collection is going really well with thanks to the kind folk like your good self Gwm, last check we were at around £1500 which is truly amazing! I don't have a set amount to get to. It is believed to be around the £2000 mark just to get him sent back home. So if we can get more than that then hopefully we can take some of the burden of cost of funeral etc off Jacek's parents.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Last Tuesday morning my best friend and bassist in my band lost his life in a fatal motorbike accident. I cannot believe I'm typing these words.
Jacek (Jack) was Polish, 34 and had lived in Brighton since early 2000. He was the most kind, caring, hard working, compassionate, wonderful friend I could have ever wished to have. His passing has left not only me but plenty of other people absolutely devastated.
I have set up a facebook tribute and donations page for him as we need to get the funds together to fly his body back home where he can be reunited with his mum and dad in Poland.
If anyone can spare any amount of money, even £1 then I would be so grateful.
The page can be accessed via this link: Update Your Browser | Facebook

I know times are hard and don't expect much but any little will really help.

Thank you NSC x

Just done. Best wishes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here