Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I just wanted to thank you guys once again who kindly donated to this cause. I thought I would just post a video up of the motorbike procession that rode to Jacek's memorial service last night and that I was fortunate enough to be involved in. It was the emotional moment of my life. Thank you all again.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Lost my stepson in the 80s in an awful accident so know how much it affects so many people. Will send something immediately.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Donation sent. Puts everything into perspective...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
OK that's it kind folks, the Paypal account is no longer taking payments as I need to withdraw it and get it to Jacek's parents for this weekend! I've said it a hundred times already but thank you all once again for your kind donations. The Paypal account alone raised £2180.19! I think by the time other various collections are added we should be looking at a total around the £4000 mark which is just outstanding and heart warming.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Trojan.

My local pub is the Windmill on UpperNorth street very near the church. I heard all the bikes last night and it certainly turned heads outside, I was inside the pub as you all passed.

Well done in raising the cash, you certainly have done your friend proud !

G

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Trojan.

My local pub is the Windmill on UpperNorth street very near the church. I heard all the bikes last night and it certainly turned heads outside, I was inside the pub as you all passed.

Well done in raising the cash, you certainly have done your friend proud !

G

Gwm that bike procession was one of the most emotional things I have ever done in my life, it was truly incredible. I just want to get Jacek home now to his parents. It's been the longest, hardest week ever but from all the doom and gloom I have met some truly inspirational and wonderful people.
I just want to get to Poland and see him off properly then I can start to carry on with my life once again. Until then, I have work to do for him.
Thanks for the kind words and donation Gwm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here